1. [Transmog Again]

Hello everyone

I tried many servers of wotlk. The best one is warmane. Im playing on mop server cuz mop have transmog system. I'am boring when I see my char wear same visiual items everytime.I Love Wotlk content and I want to play there BRING transnmog system to gather new players from other servers. (Like Me)

2. they may add it at some point in the future. but they've said it would be web based, toggleable, and very likely cost coins to use.

3. they may add it at some point in the future. but they've said it would be web based, toggleable, and very likely cost coins to use.
    They said "In the future", most likely in 2046.

4. They said "In the future", most likely in 2046.
    they've got move important things to worry bout before they start thinking of custom features that add nothing more than cosmetics to the game

5. you can looks like me http://imgur.com/a/aLAy2 modelswapper and go to change your display items and characters. i play human trololo. only you see changes .

6. they've got move important things to worry bout before they start thinking of custom features that add nothing more than cosmetics to the game
    I know that, but always it's "soon", even for important things (like right now the x1 rep rates and servers like cata and MoP.... X_X)

7. I know that, but always it's "soon", even for important things (like right now the x1 rep rates and servers like cata and MoP.... X_X)
    don't really blame them for not giving anything more than "soon" as a timeframe. they use to give rough estimates for dates, and everyone always freaked the hell out if it wasn't done on that date.

8. Hello everyone

I tried many servers of wotlk. The best one is warmane. Im playing on mop server cuz mop have transmog system. I'am boring when I see my char wear same visiual items everytime.I Love Wotlk content and I want to play there BRING transnmog system to gather new players from other servers. (Like Me)

[No Again]
    P.S. you can get infracted for this, last time I read the rules.... (have to be honest, that is a while ago)

9. don't really blame them for not giving anything more than "soon" as a timeframe. they use to give rough estimates for dates, and everyone always freaked the hell out if it wasn't done on that date.
    That's how people is. Unfortunately...