1. ToC and Onyxia are a joke

Hello, i would like to mention my deep disapointment with the difficulty of newly relased instances. They are sooooooooooooooooooo izi its boring.
    Wtf warmane? How can naxx be harder then ToC?? Does that make any sense whatsoever? This is supposted to be the challenging content?? SrslY?

First 2 seasons you relased epickly overbuffed content, which was challenging and fun to do. But now you relase toc. And in comparison with previous raid instances its faceroll.
    You know theres something wrong when hardest Boss in ToC are Jormungars.
    Toc is not challenging at all, its just basically free loot. This makes all previous progres of players why tryharded to progress Naxx and Ulduar completely worthless, as every noob around will be runing around with ToC and Onyxia gear in like 2 weeks.

I dont belive hardcore players will wanna stay to clear stupidly easy retail difficulty content. Unless you make hardmode really hard. But anyway, if you made all previous instances overbuffed 250%. Why now give free loot to *****s who stand in every aoe.

Like srsly?

2. this post gave me cancer. go try 25m hc, *****

3. You do know that not everyone on this server are looking for as buffed raids as you do?

There are those who likes the very buffed raid, those who likes a little bit buffed raids and those who just want to reexperience the old no-buffed raids.

I think it is great that they mix it up. Let the hardcore people have their time to raid, then have some time where everyone can do it.

You do understand that the server lost a huge part of the population, because the raids were as buffed as they were?

Maybe I am terrible at this game, atleast on the pve side. I am mostly a pvp player. I also don't have time to run with a guild 3 days each week 5 hours to clear instances. And I am sure I am not the only one that don't have as much time. So in my opinion it is great that there is a possibility to make pug raids, for those who don't have the time to be in a guild.

Because from what I have experienced there are two types of guilds. There are the seriouse ones, that raids 5 hours 3 days a week. And there are the more casual ones, that raids 1-2 times per week, if they find enough people in the guild and some puggers. The more casual guilds was actually never able to do these raids. Something that made it boring for like 75 % (dropping a random number) of the server.

I like that it has become easier, I was actually going to say thanks to warmane for listening to what many people have asked for.

4. Did you even try Toc 10 hc or Toc 25 Hc ?

I bet you did not, because otherwise you wont had made this QQing post over here. Tbh, if you have farmed Ulduar hard mode gears, you will surely say Toc 25 nm is joke and bla bla and thats how it is supposed to be.
    And about Onyxia ? Do you seriously want only 4-5 guilds killing Onyxia and rest can FO from lordaeron ?
    I am quite happy to see PVE more active and maximum players cheering on global with Onyxia out.

Stop crying about raids if you are "overgeared" for it. Faction Champions are still ******ed because they just reset mid fight, Anub 25 is a b**** if you either dont have enough DPS for it.

and moreover, "You or your guild are not alone on the server"

5. this post gave me cancer. go try 25m hc, *****
    Yeah i didnt try 25 hc yet. But 25 normal should be at least a little bit challenging. Not complete faceroll like this.

You do know that not everyone on this server are looking for as buffed raids as you do?

There are those who likes the very buffed raid, those who likes a little bit buffed raids and those who just want to reexperience the old no-buffed raid.
    And these ppl should go to Icecrown by all means..
    This is supposted to be HARDCORE realm for **** sake.

You do understand that the server lost a huge part of the population, because the raids were as buffed as they were?
    Yeah and thats how its supposted to be. Wtf were casual players doing on hardcore realm in a first place?
    Ppl who are uncapable to learn most basic vanilla mechanics and tactics. Like not standing in aoe. Should not go play on a hard realm, unless they are willing to tryhard and improve.

Because from what I have experienced there are two types of guilds. There are the seriouse ones, that raids 5 hours 3 days a week. And there are the more casual ones, that raids 1-2 times per week, if they find enough people in the guild and some puggers. The more casual guilds was actually never able to do these raids. Something that made it boring for like 75 % (dropping a random number) of the server.

I like that it has become easier, I was actually going to say thanks to warmane for listening to what many people have asked for.
    And this is the biggest problem with all of gaming. Making everything casual and super izi so every braindead incompetent moron can play aswell. Ppl who want izi raids and izi loots should go to Icecrown by all means.

If you find it boring to wipe on first boss all day. Then mby, just mby you should try working on yourself. Trying to get better gear from emblems or trying to get good. But all ppl want novadays is free stuff with no effort.

These "players" who dont even know what flasks, buffood, tactics, using brain and reasoning is, should never have gone to hardrealm in a first place unless they are willing to improve. And if they are not willing to improve. Then they should get stuck useless with no raids wanting to take them and no gear whatsoever. As its supposted to be.

6. @OP Did you really lose your BIS item to someone who died from some AOE mechanic during fight ? xD

7. You do know that not everyone on this server are looking for as buffed raids as you do?

There are those who likes the very buffed raid, those who likes a little bit buffed raids and those who just want to reexperience the old no-buffed raids.

I think it is great that they mix it up. Let the hardcore people have their time to raid, then have some time where everyone can do it.

Maybe I am terrible at this game, atleast on the pve side. I am mostly a pvp player. I also don't have time to run with a guild 3 days each week 5 hours to clear instances. And I am sure I am not the only one that don't have as much time. So in my opinion it is great that there is a possibility to make pug raids, for those who don't have the time to be in a guild.

I totally agree, most people want to experience as much as they can from the in-game content, not go on a Patchwerk wipe-fest ( just example, I've went killing him in several guilds and several pugs and succeeded only two times even when the group was at first sight overgeared for naxx :) ). A really bad raid without knowing tactics will still not be able to do the new bosses, so it's ok. The hardcoreness was just too much in the previous raids.

8. And about Onyxia ? Do you seriously want only 4-5 guilds killing Onyxia and rest can FO from lordaeron ?
    Yeah dude you got it. This is exactly what i want. I want all these incompetent tunnelvisioned morons to gtfo.
    I want to see a not-completely braindead pug once in a while. I wanna see gut gear only on ppl who deserve it.

and moreover, "You or your guild are not alone on the server"
    Then why did these casuals come to hardserver in a first place?

9. Yeah dude you got it. This is exactly what i want. I want all these incompetent tunnelvisioned morons to gtfo.
    I want to see a not-completely braindead pug once in a while. I wanna see gut gear only on ppl who deserve it.
    By learning what you really want, i will say that all you need is a Psychiatrist.

10. @OP Did you really lose your BIS item to someone who died from some AOE mechanic during fight ? xD
    No its just every time i try pug. Or my guild needs one pug. We gotta replace him bcz hes completely incompetent. And then comes another same. And after you replace 12 ppl you give up and do the raid in 23 ppl ruther then having incompetent *****s around. Wtf are these ppl doing on hardrealm?

11. I totally agree, most people want to experience as much as they can from the in-game content, not go on a Patchwerk wipe-fest ( just example, I've went killing him in several guilds and several pugs and succeeded only two times even when the group was at first sight overgeared for naxx :) ). A really bad raid without knowing tactics will still not be able to do the new bosses, so it's ok. The hardcoreness was just too much in the previous raids.
    If someone is incapable to kill patchwerk. Then he should not deserve any loot whatsoever. Anything.... 3,6+ gear is well enough for patchwerk, was since start of server. And ppl can get like 4,4k just from conquest emblems now. Im gonna repat it once again. Players who get bored of wiping just bcz they are bad should have never gotten to hardrealm in a first place.

Imho the hardcorness of previous raids was not enough.

12. No its just every time i try pug. Or my guild needs one pug. We gotta replace him bcz hes completely incompetent. And then comes another same. And after you replace 12 ppl you give up and do the raid in 23 ppl ruther then having incompetent *****s around. Wtf are these ppl doing on hardrealm?
    Ok, lemme explain this a bit to elighten you.
    When you try pug, or when your guild needs pug ?
    Why do you even expect the pugs if you don't want people except hardcore guilds on realm. Why would someone from them will be a pug for you by ignoring the rules of end game hardcore guilds.

The work around for you is recruit more people, if you want to do more raids. Either teach them about tactics or stop making such kind of drama over forums just because you had a bad day with pugs.

13. Yeah dude you got it. This is exactly what i want. I want all these incompetent tunnelvisioned morons to gtfo.

Then why did these casuals come to hardserver in a first place?
    With the mindset you have, you are going to kill the server. The server will end up with a 1k population (maybe less), if they listen to you. I am pretty sure that it is in most peoples intrest to make most people happy.

Telling people to leave the server and go Icecrown is also totally wrong. You are very short minded by saying so. Sending people from a 1 x server without RDF to a 7 x server with RDF (including point shop, heirlooms and no as limited coin shop). Don't you see that is wrong too? The server is completly diffrent except for them both being a Wotlk server.

It is not that I don't want to improve, I do want to improve, but I don't wanna trow my education away and work away because of a video game. But I do also want to be able to play on the server I want, so I do think I have to rigth to say my opinion no matter what it is, as long as I do not break the server rules. A server like Icecrown fits me less, then this one, even tho it is easier.

You are saying that I am one of those who wipe at first boss, then leaves or go to an other boss. Well, that is just you guessing. I have had days where I can play many hours in a row. For example on Sundays. I have had times where I have spent many hours, on one boss, but not completing it. I have also used flasks, spent some time searching on youtube for the tactics. That does not change the fact that I do not have time to meet up 3 times a week 5 hours each time, to clear a instance. Even tho I am able to clear the instance or not, there are still being spent 15 hours on the realm.

-Hardcore or not hardcore, being forced to clear or not clear a instance for 15 hours per week is still too much for me.

I don't really care if I achive gear from it, thats just a bonus to me. What I want is being able to run the instances, when I want, not having to correct my life after what time I NEED to play a video game. A video game is made to be played when YOU WANT to. I have also intrest in other video games. What if I am able to do all the raids. The guild wants me to meet up X server time, but then I don't really feel like playing the game. What then?
    Edited: September 29, 2016

14. @4koule btw just a personal opinion .... i would like 1 guy to leave the party if he is not feeling it good with 100 others ....

or might be that guy can take his wine and sit in corner and keep watching while other 100's have the fun

15. Ok, lemme explain this a bit to elighten you.
    When you try pug, or when your guild needs pug ?
    Why do you even expect the pugs if you don't want people except hardcore guilds on realm. Why would someone from them will be a pug for you by ignoring the rules of end game hardcore guilds.

The work around for you is recruit more people, if you want to do more raids. Either teach them about tactics or stop making such kind of drama over forums just because you had a bad day with pugs.
    Not a bad day. It has been like that wen i was playing between December and May. And it has been ever worse the last month im playing again.

123 Last