1. With the mindset you have, you are going to kill the server. The server will end up with a 1k population (maybe less), if they listen to you. I am pretty sure that it is in most peoples intrest to make most people happy.
    No you got me wrong. What i want is this server to keep up certain standards. And to stay hardcore by any means.

Let me ask you this. Why do you think that the official blizzard wow population has been steadily decrasing since relase of Cataclysm?
    Bcz everything is getting more casual, more dumbed down, more braindead friendly. And ppl who actually want a little bit of challenge got nothing to do in the game. So they go to private server like lordaeron where they expect challenging content. Why do you think Nostarius had steady population of around 20K ppl. Bcz it was vanilla, everything was hard and grindy.

What warmane is doing right now is the same as blizzard did, nerfing everything in favour of incompetent ppl, so every useless person can kill boses without any effort whatsoever.

Telling people to leave the server and go Icecrown is also totally wrong. You are very short minded by saying so. Sending people from a 1 x server without RDF to a 7 x server with RDF (including point shop, heirlooms and no as limited coin shop). Don't you see that is wrong too? The server is completly diffrent except for them both being a Wotlk server.
    The difference is that Icecrown is supposted to be "retail difficulty one" and Lordaeron was supposted to be the "hardcore difficulty one" and thats exactly what larderon was up until ToC relase.

It is not that I don't want to improve, I do want to improve, but I don't wanna trow my education away and work away because of a video game. But I do also want to be able to play on the server I want, so I do think I have to rigth to say my opinion no matter what it is, as long as I do not break the server rules. A server like Icecrown fits me less, then this one, even tho it is easier.

You are saying that I am one of those who wipe at first boss, then leaves or go to an other boss. Well, that is just you guessing. I have had days where I can play many hours in a row. For example on Sundays. I have had times where I have spent many hours, on one boss, but not completing it. I have also used flasks, spent some time searching on youtube for the tactics. That does not change the fact that I do not have time to meet up 3 times a week 5 hours each time, to clear a instance. Even tho I am able to clear the instance or not, there are still being spent 15 hours on the realm.
    Im not attacking u personaly or anything. What i meantioned are general random players i meet on lordaeron every day in hcs, pugs, VoA runs, battlegrounds, wintergrasp and such.

You are not forced to do anything btw. Both naxx and ulduar can each be cleared in under 3 hours if you got ppl who actually know what they are doing. If you are wiping bcz of ppl failing or other stupid reasons then yes, it will take you 15 hours a week to clear naxx.

I don't really care if I achive gear from it, thats just a bonus to me. What I want is being able to run the instances, when I want, not having to correct my life after what time I NEED to play a video game. A video game is made to be played when YOU WANT to. I have also intrest in other video games. What if I am able to do all the raids. The guild wants me to meet up X server time, but then I don't really feel like playing the game. What then?
    Im gonna say it again. If you want izi boses and tons of pugs. I believe icecrown would be more suitable for you. Loarderon is supposted to be the hardrealm.....

2. There's 4 difficulties in Trial of the Crusader and by no means are the heroic difficulties easy. If anything, we might need to tune them down a bit because they're very hard at the moment, that remains to be seen though.

Please don't judge content before you experience it.

3. not killed one boss in heroic mode but talking about easy.

is like killing flame elviathan xt auraya kologarn and say ulduar too easy?

4. No you got me wrong. What i want is this server to keep up certain standards. And to stay hardcore by any means.

Let me ask you this. Why do you think that the official blizzard wow population has been steadily decrasing since relase of Cataclysm?
    Bcz everything is getting more casual, more dumbed down, more braindead friendly. And ppl who actually want a little bit of challenge got nothing to do in the game. So they go to private server like lordaeron where they expect challenging content. Why do you think Nostarius had steady population of around 20K ppl. Bcz it was vanilla, everything was hard and grindy.

What warmane is doing right now is the same as blizzard did, nerfing everything in favour of incompetent ppl, so every useless person can kill boses without any effort whatsoever.

The difference is that Icecrown is supposted to be "retail difficulty one" and Lordaeron was supposted to be the "hardcore difficulty one" and thats exactly what larderon was up until ToC relase.

Im not attacking u personaly or anything. What i meantioned are general random players i meet on lordaeron every day in hcs, pugs, VoA runs, battlegrounds, wintergrasp and such.

You are not forced to do anything btw. Both naxx and ulduar can each be cleared in under 3 hours if you got ppl who actually know what they are doing. If you are wiping bcz of ppl failing or other stupid reasons then yes, it will take you 15 hours a week to clear naxx.

Im gonna say it again. If you want izi boses and tons of pugs. I believe icecrown would be more suitable for you. Loarderon is supposted to be the hardrealm.....

I can see that you are talking about the population dropping after the release of cataclysm. Yes, it is true that the population dropped after things got easier on retail, but don't forget that also Wotlk was the time where Wow was most popular. I guess that may mean that the difficulty Wotlk had was fitting most people. Not just the hardcore, but also the less hardcore ones.

You are also talking about Warmane doing the same mistake that Blizzard did. The same thing may happen if you look the other way around. Yes, the server is ment to be more hardcore then the original retail wow. But how big of a buff is "hardcore". Is hardcore 100 % extra, 200 % extra, 300 % extra? That is up to each person to decide what fits them most.

By talking about that Wotlk was the most popular expansion Wow ever have had, as long as it does not become easier then the most popular time, I guess that the server will be fine. I will accept if the raids are buffed, already accepted it. It does not change the fact that atleast my opinion is that the raids were over-buffed, atleast for a person like me. I would rather have a easy raid, then a raid I can't do, but something in the middle would be fine too.

Also, I know that there are a possiblity to do the raids in 3 hours. Even tho, if you look at many of the req.ments that the more hardcore guilds have, they expect you to have 5 hours for each they raid, and it is often 3 days a week. Even tho the raids may or not be done in less/or more, the expect you to spend the hours.

Even tho, I guess we have diffrent opinions, and I get your point :) There will always be someone who does not feel they get what they want most.

Even tho, I think warmane are doing a great job - keep it up! :)

5. There's 4 difficulties in Trial of the Crusader and by no means are the heroic difficulties easy. If anything, we might need to tune them down a bit because they're very hard at the moment, that remains to be seen though.

What's the plan for normal mode vs HC TOC/ICC? Are you guys going to tune the HC modes so they are hardcore and keep the normal modes retail like?

I would be on board if that is the case. Would give both the normal players and the hardcore players something to shoot for.

6. There's 4 difficulties in Trial of the Crusader and by no means are the heroic difficulties easy. If anything, we might need to tune them down a bit because they're very hard at the moment, that remains to be seen though.

I meant the normal difficulty. Yeah im yet to try your hardmodes, but normal mode shouldnt be that much izi.

7. I meant the normal difficulty. Yeah im yet to try your hardmodes, but normal mode shouldnt be that much izi.
    Can you please stop being butthurt about losing an item to someone who died while encounter in pug run ? This is not a forums for that type of things.

8. I meant the normal difficulty. Yeah im yet to try your hardmodes, but normal mode shouldnt be that much izi.
    You know toc25 normal still got like double retail hp?

9. I wonder how people want to bring back from the grave an 8 years old content as hard core experience. Warmane did his best and farming same raid for 8 years even with 500% buff won't change the fact that you did it 100 times before and the fact that there is 1 millions videos on youtube showing encounters.And the fact that you are fighting and old static script ( can we call it an artificial intelligence even).
    If you want more challenge disable DBM and run it.

10. Classic wow forum poster.
    Complains about content being too easy without even trying the hardest content available.
    Ignore this troll.

11. just saying "toc is a joke" doesn't really help. now i agree that the fact pugs are doing toc10 full clears , while the same pugs probably won't be able to do naxx10 on this server is wierd.

BUT !!! the reason why naxx and ulduar are so hard here is because they have mechanics that were designed for retail HP and DMG of the bosses.
    Patchwerk having 200% hp makes the dps race harder.
    Mexxena having more hp and more dmg makes her Really harder.
    Razorscale haveing more hp is making it harder.
    ignis having more dmg makes him harder.
    and so on and so on.

toc is ATM buffed same as naxx and uld. but the mechanics of toc don't make it hardcore by HP boost and DMG boost.
    so what the HELL do u sujest they do ?? create new attacks for the bosses ?

btw, have u tried HC ? it's almost impossible to do.
    so tells us when u clear that one :D

also i would like to mention that i am not a pro OVER buffing of content.
    because some bosses are a bit more then hard core dou to the over buffing.
    i think the devs didn't put too much thought into it and just pressed "200% on all button".
    personally i have no idea how guilds did mexxena and patchwerk with naxx tanking gear (i came in uld time)
    Edited: September 30, 2016

12. Hello, i would like to mention my deep disapointment with the difficulty of newly relased instances. They are sooooooooooooooooooo izi its boring.
    Wtf warmane? How can naxx be harder then ToC?? Does that make any sense whatsoever? This is supposted to be the challenging content?? SrslY?

First 2 seasons you relased epickly overbuffed content, which was challenging and fun to do. But now you relase toc. And in comparison with previous raid instances its faceroll.
    You know theres something wrong when hardest Boss in ToC are Jormungars.
    Toc is not challenging at all, its just basically free loot. This makes all previous progres of players why tryharded to progress Naxx and Ulduar completely worthless, as every noob around will be runing around with ToC and Onyxia gear in like 2 weeks.

I dont belive hardcore players will wanna stay to clear stupidly easy retail difficulty content. Unless you make hardmode really hard. But anyway, if you made all previous instances overbuffed 250%. Why now give free loot to *****s who stand in every aoe.

Like srsly?

Who the f*** are u to tell us where to play or what to do? If Im a noob and still want to play here, I will play here ofc, so you are the one who should gtfo since no one is interested in your crying contest.

13. Who the f*** are u to tell us where to play or what to do?
    He didn't. Calm down.

14. just saying "toc is a joke" doesn't really help. now i agree that the fact pugs are doing toc10 full clears , while the same pugs probably won't be able to do naxx10 on this server is wierd.

BUT !!! the reason why naxx and ulduar are so hard here is because they have mechanics that were designed for retail HP and DMG of the bosses.
    Patchwerk having 200% hp makes the dps race harder.
    Mexxena having more hp and more dmg makes her Really harder.
    Razorscale haveing more hp is making it harder.
    ignis having more dmg makes him harder.
    and so on and so on.

toc is ATM buffed same as naxx and uld. but the mechanics of toc don't make it hardcore by HP boost and DMG boost.
    so what the HELL do u sujest they do ?? create new attacks for the bosses ?

btw, have u tried HC ? it's almost impossible to do.
    so tells us when u clear that one :D

also i would like to mention that i am not a pro OVER buffing of content.
    because some bosses are a bit more then hard core dou to the over buffing.
    i think the devs didn't put too much thought into it and just pressed "200% on all button".
    personally i have no idea how guilds did mexxena and patchwerk with naxx tanking gear (i came in uld time)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-709sus1gIg maexxna in her most buffed version with heroic only gear (+ couple nax25 items ) on first week of release you just need to play better and use your spells lel

15. He didn't. Calm down.
    Actually he did in his second post. That stupid rant about casuals ruining his "hardcore" gameplay.
    No1 acting like that can expect sympathy and/or understanding. He is just angry, that casuals can raid actual normal raid content and then he will feel not so special anymore. And telling us (casuals), that we are not forced to raid, while hes forced to play with random undergeared/lame ppl, thats just messed up.
    Anyway this HP and dmg buffs to bosses means mostly only that u need a better gear, not more skill or anything. For a real challenging content, go play retail wow and try the hard raid modes.

First 123 Last