1. 39 Activity boost

So first of all I'm writing this to the people who are interested in 39 twinking in the near future or are already in the possesion of 1 or more 39 twinks on Lordaeron.

We all know that the 39 bracket has been decently active before summer. And I believe there are still plenty of twinks out there active on their alts. In order to get the bracket more alive again I've been thinking of this idea to make a global 39 chat for every twink and alt to join.

For both alliance and horde people can now simply /join thirtynine with their twinks and all of their alts. This way we can reach out to eachother in a more effective and faster way. This way we should be able to get some premades or arena's going.

Now I hear you thinking that only 1 side can be in each faction's chat. This is true but shouldn't be such a problem. There are plenty of twinks who both have a horde aswell as an alliance twink/alt so communication between sides should still be possible. At the end it's all just about queueing for the BG/arena.

I know I won't get to all twinks by only posting this topic. So I want to ask you to help get this plan up and running. Tell your friends, guildies or simply other twinks in BG's to join the channel with their twinks and most importantly their alts. And ofcourse don't forget to join with your own twink and alts aswell ;).

Feel free to leave a message or suggest any other idea's to get the 39 bracket up and running again.

Channel names are the same for both alliance and horde:
    A: /join thirtynine
    H: /join thirtynine

Hope to be able to dot ya'll soon in a BG ;-)

-- Aaye
    Edited: September 29, 2016 Reason: Forgot to mention realm