1. pwnboxer

Hey all.

Ive had pwboxer on my pc for sometime but haven't used it in a awhile, now I want to use it I get time out error?

does anyone else have a copy I could use?

thankyou

2. Pwnboxer have not supported by developer for a long time. I guess, you have cracked version of it, which much older than the last official version.
    So, with Win 10 it might not working.
    Hotkeynet, ISBoxer - soft which will help you.

3. ah good point. first time I tried it since win10

4. is it easy to get a copy of isoboxer that's cracked and simple to setup.

I liked how pwnboxer set up the winders to how I want, can I do this in hotkeysnet?

5. I would highly recommend ISBoxer. Not only is it updated to work properly with Windows 10 but the features and ease of use are top notch. They have a huge support system and many video tutorials as well to help, plus most of us here use ISBoxer and could assist you with things you cannot figure out.

As far as windows layouts, it has an easy system to customize your windows with alot of preset options, also you can make the windows EXACTLY how you want them as well. It has a smooth instant swapping window feature and a focussless/targetless/leaderless system so if your main dies, any toon you swap to instantly becomes your leader and the other will assist it.

If you want to check it out, you can even apply for a free 7 day trial https://www.lavishsoft.com/account/r...ss%40gmail.com
    I have added the link with my friend code, this is beneficial to both of us:

Okay, what are the bonuses?

If your friend purchases a subscription, you get at least 30 days for free, and your friend gets at least 15 days for free!
    If your friend purchases at least 1 year of subscription, you get a total of 45 days for free, and your friend gets a total of 30 days for free!
    NOTE: the cracked version you mentioned WILL NOT work correctly on Windows 10 and HotKeyNet is not nearly as easy to use or setup. Plus you can even mouse broadcast with ISBoxer
    Edited: September 29, 2016

6. Thanks for that information. I did have a look and $50 is actually a good price for a year.

I started 4 Shammys and a Druid on lord as horde, just so I don't have to q lol. Think I'm getting the hang of it, it's fun so far only lvl 6 hahha

7. Very nice. I actually have a Pally tank, 3 elemental shaman and 1 resto shaman on Lordaeron. They are a bit higher level but have been sitting for a bit, but unfortunately they are Alliance. I may be tempted to come make a Horde team and level up on your side, maybe be able to help each other out down the road.

8. I got 4 ele shamans relentlesss furious veared so if ya need elp shoutout to xevious

9. Good to know. I actually went ahead and made a new team on Horde side, the Alliance I had there were only lvl 24. Transferred a few mats and very little gold over, actually do not have enough yet to xfer the rest of my mats yet, so wont be deleting the Alliance team as of yet. BE Pally tank, 3 Orc Elemental Shaman and an Orc Resto Shaman is the plan. Just hit lvl 5 and kind of swapping around areas since I will need to do Pally specific quests and Shaman specific.

Names Heartx, Earthx, Windx, Fireex, and Waterx, similar as my old mains from back in the day except not in Latin lol. See you guys around.

10. I had fun with the hoykeysnet , so I got isboxer on the 7 day trial. But I seem to be doing something wrong with the setup wizard. like it said, made sure the addin is enabled transferee setting to lava etc , load up the game login.

All goes wrong from there. Shift alt I ( to join party) not working for me and neither is follow( alt f), am I missing something??
    Edited: October 1, 2016

11. Most likely it is right inside your addons menu while logging in. There is a check box in the upper right that says "enable out of date addons" Even though ISBoxer is newer, the game client is old and this allows it to force it to run. That is what controls the in game functionality such as what you are describing.

If you see the ISBoxer addon is disabled and that box is NOT checked. Check the box and see if that makes a difference. Also I am exclusively playing on Lordaeron on Horde side right now the last day or so. Message me in game to the character "Heartx" and I can assist you.

Side Note: I just hit lvl 14 and about to start roflstomping dungeons :)

12. I tried and check all that but still nothing. Thanks again for trying to help me online. I must have the key mapping wrong somewhere. Like the shift alt I not working and alt f not working at all.

I was hoping a simple setup from wizard would get me started, but it seems not so.

Note: I'm still at lvl 5 so your Flying past me.

13. If ya need gold hit up Xevious.,only 4 horde boxers.Proof needed that u multibox heh.

And boosts etc in raids or dungeons.

14. update for you Intima

we spoke about the game helping setting, we noticed mine was empty. so I changed the game to wow (retail) and it gives me all the setting needed but loads my retail wow up.

Before I was selecting other in wizard and adding my wow.exe which doesn't seem to load the wow preset game settings. It's seems if I select world of Warcraft and add my character, the settings are correct but loads my retail wow.

so I changed the program to warmane wow but the setting never copy over?
    Edited: October 2, 2016

15. thanks for the offer Peregrine, I'm just started out so it might help ;)

but I seem to have a few little prolems :(

12 Last