1. ISBOT problem. My slaves WONT LOOT!

So, as the topic(title) says, my slaves wont LOOT, i have interact with target and tried most , and watches few videos.

When i press so the slave shall loot, he sit's down, but doesn't loot it, i have AUTO loot ON but still he doesn't loot.

i get the error: /jamba-follow : 'snw' uknown argument

Anyone please. Can u help?

PEACE AND LOVE

2. You use jamba addon?
    Go jamba team settings and enable advanced loot and manage auto loot.
    Also press push settings to all modules.

For /jamba-follow : 'snw' uknown argument error
    Go to you isboxer toolkit and default macros. There should be jamba follow snw macro. Delete just one line /jamba-follow snw
    from that macro and save/load team again.
    Edited: October 4, 2016

3. Thanks for answer!

Yes i do use Jamba, were do i find the jamba "enable advanced loot"?
    & were do i find isboxer toolkit? so sorry, im really new to this stuff so! glad u answered.

4. You use jamba addon?
    Go jamba team settings and enable advanced loot and manage auto loot.
    Also press push settings to all modules.

For /jamba-follow : 'snw' uknown argument error
    Go to you isboxer toolkit and default macros. There should be jamba follow snw macro. Delete just one line /jamba-follow snw
    from that macro and save/load team again.
    I fixed it!!! jamba was the problem! OMG SO MUCH TY <333

5. I fixed it!!! jamba was the problem! OMG SO MUCH TY <333
    Wut.. now it's not working anymore... :/

6. I actually posted the fix for your issue here, but if whoever thought jamba was the cause of it was wrong, that was only the cause of the error message you were getting, NOT the looting issue. I deleted it but will help you again. This time pay attention!

Ok, in order to loot, yes you need auto loot on (which you said you did). But heres the deal. When you set up interact with target, it has to be associated with a keybind inside of wow.

1: Go into your ISBoxer Toolkit.

2: Look for your Interact With Target under Keymaps > General

3: See if you have a hotkey set to press. If not, set one. For example mine is set to ALT + V

4: Also see what key it is sending to the slots by going to Variable Keystrokes and selecting Interact with Target. If nothing is there, it needs to send something. For example mine is set to send ALT + /

Export, Reload your UI or if starting up the clients now.... then you go with all charatcers > Hit Esc > Go to Keybinds > Go down to Interact with Target > Set THIS as the same key ISBoxer is sending to the slots (The one that should be set in the second picture in the Variable Keystrokes)
    Edited: October 7, 2016