1. thanks for the offer Peregrine, I'm just started out so it might help ;)

but I seem to have a few little prolems :(

You may want to get different ISB toolkit version, since the newest is compatable with legion and MAY not be compatable well with wotlk.

I cant tell wich version i use atm(on vecation currently) but try to downgrade to wotlk times if you find the files.
    Btw, if you want to consult about smth within isboxer forums, dont mention that you playin on other servers than blizzards, they do not support pserver users

2. Latest Innerspace and ISBoxer Toolkit works fine with WOTLK. Also, no issues as for me at Legion prepatch ~2 months ago

3. Ah yes I just woke up, but I was thinking if there was nothing under your game helper stuff (this is where it should generate all the wow specific macros) that maybe you did not select the game correctly when using the setup wizard.

This issue was caused by two things. Having the retail wow installed....and also the WotLK client not being where WoW would be by default.

For me, I cannot remember specifically if I just removed my retail install or renamed that folder to something else and then set the WotLK forlder (warmane client) in the same place where the retail wow was.

But basically there should be a couple of options to get this going:

OPTION 1:

I would suggest moving or getting rid of the retail client (if you don't actively play it) and putting the WotLK client in the default place. The reason I say this, is the default settings for World of Warcraft, under the "game" and "game profile" part of the setup wizard point to your program files/world of warcraft folder.

So this would (should) eliminate the need to add the game like I talk about in the second option..
    OPTION 2: (only do this if option 1 will not be good for you as far as getting rid of retail)

If your wow for warmane is located in another place (which it sounds like it is) you may need to close out your game, and create a new "game" with innerspace. You can do this by right clicking innerspace in the bottom right of your computer (the taskbar) and select add game. Then give it a name, like WoW wotlk or something and then for the executable, point it to where your wotlk is and the wow.exe
    When you run the setup wizard with ISBoxer, you HAVE to make sure the correct game is selected.
    Under the first drop down box, make sure to select World of Warcraft. This is the part that generates the macros for whatever game. (this is the part that creates those macros we were looking for)

Then on the next two dropdown boxes (Game and Game Profile) Select World of Warcraft if you moved the Wotlk client to where WoW is installed by default, or Select WoW wotlk (or whatever you named it) if you had to use the "add game" option.

If for any reason this is not working let me know. I will come in game here shortly to try and get ahold of you. :)
    Edited: October 2, 2016

4. Thanks. Just saw your post. I'm now driving home, so I'll check it out once I'm home

5. Just and update.

I had to moved retail wow to a new location and put warmane the the old retail folder and that fixed the problem

So I'm now up and running,

Thanks Intima and xeivous for helping me to get up and running :)

6. No problem, now get your butt leveling lol. You got some catching up to do :)

First 12