1. Faction change worth it?

I'm planning on faction changing to alliance since it is ****ING IMPOSSIBLE to level up as a horde. You can't even go about your business and turn in quests without at least 3 fully geared alliance players waiting to go full Joe-Pesci-you-mudda****a-you on your ***.
    Is it just as bad on the alliance side?

2. Sorry to tell you this but it just as bad on ally. no matter what Faction you are there will be lvl 80's that gank you.

Best thing to do is lvl in the not so popular zones.

So don't waist you points or Coins on faction change.
    Edited: September 29, 2016

3. For real, x7 leveling allows you to dodge world pvp up to 78 level.

4. well Between 30-50 or 77-80 i would say

5. 78, the entirety of northrend has been alliance dominated, leveling as a horde there is cancer.

6. well Between 30-50 or 77-80 i would say
    30-50 can be dodged and leveled on green quests
    77+ is a real pain indeed

7. Returned to the Scholazar Basin base camp again, guess who? 3 fully geared alliance players.
    I would wish death upon these people, but that would end their suffering...

8. It's not worth to switch factions... But it's worth to switch the location.
    Just go to Zul'Drak and noone bothers you. Stay in Zul'Drak up to lvl 78 and then go to Storm Peaks. True there are also some Allies but honestly.. What do you expect on a Server with 12.000 ppl on it??

9. I expect them to pick on the 8000 other lvl 80s and **** off. I've already been to Zul'Drak, pretty much the only place these losers don't gank lowbies is Orgrimmar and Dalaran...

10. i dont recommend u to use function because of that. eventually i prefer to use thoze coins or point for end-game gear when i ding to 80s. instead of suffering while leveling.

11. Returned to the Scholazar Basin base camp again, guess who? 3 fully geared alliance players.
    I would wish death upon these people, but that would end their suffering...
    Horde does the EXACT same thing.

12. I leveld one horde toon few days ago. I was ganked once in Thousand Needles and Western Plaguelands, and that's it. I guess either you're just unlucky or you are leveling on the most populated zones, which you should be aware it's not recommended. Sholazar Basin is the example, so is Stv, Tanaris, Hellfire, Borean, etc.

13. Try levelling during off-peak hours, like midnight - 0500 server time. You'll find less people are online and therefore less chance of getting ganked.

14. I seriously don't get why people whine about getting ganked. It's part of the damn game. The Alliance and Horde factions were put there for a reason.

Sad for you they don't have a PvP-disabled server.

Suck it up and play smarter. Jeez.

12 Last