1. Is Icecrown Blizzlike?

I read a post somewhere that on the 1st of October Icecrown will go to 1x Exp, Gold, Rep and Skill gains. Was the increased leveling rate the only thing about Icecrown that wasn't blizzlike? i.e. the dungeon finder works, heirloom and legendary gear is accessible, etc.

I am really interested in playing WotLK, and want blizzlike (tried lordaeron but don't like RDF being disabled because I don't like sitting in town all day asking for group), and am interested in Icecrown if it is like playing retail WotLK.

Thank you in advance for your time.

2. Shadowmourne isn't obtainable in-game (yet). Valanyr is, however. Other than that, the coin & point shops and the rates are the only things that aren't blizz-like. Bugs that exist excluded, of course.

3. Shadowmourne isn't obtainable in-game (yet). Valanyr is, however. Other than that, the coin & point shops and the rates are the only things that aren't blizz-like. Bugs that exist excluded, of course.
    "yet" since how long.
    My opinion is , it won't be ever. Because it would cut the donation in-come.

4. dont like that word
    let lolmourne be donor prio, do not allow it for every pve noob
    Edited: September 29, 2016

5. Shadowmourne isn't obtainable in-game (yet). Valanyr is, however. Other than that, the coin & point shops and the rates are the only things that aren't blizz-like. Bugs that exist excluded, of course.
    Not familiar with the "coin & point shops". Is this just the using cooking tokens and honor points, and justice points and stuff like that to purchase items?

6. dont like that word
    let lolmourne be donor prio, do not allow it for every pve noob
    Shadowmourne was a legendary quest reward wasn't it? Haven't played WoW in about 7 years. But if it was a PVE quest reward, doesn't that mean it is appropriate for a PVE Noob to have?

7. That quest will never be fixed. Wrath of the Melee plate-wearer Craft.
    Its the main source of in-come, why would they fix this quest

8. Not familiar with the "coin & point shops". Is this just the using cooking tokens and honor points, and justice points and stuff like that to purchase items?
    no, they are web based services that allow you to buy gear. either for points which you gain by having 1k+ achievement points and collecting points on the website, or you can buy coins with real money and spend that on gear.

also icecrown is a 7x xp realm, that isn't changing.

9. no, they are web based services that allow you to buy gear. either for points which you gain by having 1k+ achievement points and collecting points on the website, or you can buy coins with real money and spend that on gear.
    Is that the only way to access end game gear? Or are the justice points and stuff still in the game? I.E. the heirloom gear, or the ICC gear?

10. Is that the only way to access end game gear? Or are the justice points and stuff still in the game? I.E. the heirloom gear, or the ICC gear?
    all gear is able to be goten in game through raids etc. with the exception of shadowmourne as mercy stated above. points/coins just let you get them faster if your willing to either put the time in to get the achi points, or if your willing to spend money to get them.