1. Brewfest

Since one of the dailies (see link) was bugged for the duration of Brewfest, would it be possible for Brewfest to be extended a few days to make up for the lost tokens?

Ideally one would be able to do 3 dailies during Brewfest, netting them a total of 35 tokens per day, however currently players can only get 25 tokens a day.

Since the Dark Iron Attack event was bugged for a while as well, as well as Horde's missing Brewfest for the start entirely, I think its reasonable to ask for an extension of Brewfest so people can at least get enough tokens to get their achievement.

I think extending Brewfest for 4 days would be sufficient, as it would give players time for 100 more tokens.

Would love to hear others' thoughts on the matter.

2. Actually there are 2 dailies in total and that should (or should have been) enough to get the Brewmaster title, considering I got it in less than a week of work on two of my characters on the same day.

Doing all the quests (hunting pink eleek, trapping the weird thing, quest item from the corin, etcetc) will give u about 130~140-ish tokens. And there are 2 dailies (defending the brews from dark iron invasion and riding the ram around the town). gives u 35 daily. that's like roughly 2,3 days of work to hit 200 tokens if u didnt waste them on anything else.

I honestly don't see any reason to extend the event. EVEN if you haven't even started yet, if you go out and start doing it NOW, you will have enough token to get the membership for Brew of the Month if you park your character at Durotar and do every dailies everyday from now on.

Do not agree. -1

P.S. For those who do not know, read the quest descriptions carefully. You do NOT need the goggle to be able to see the pink elekks. AGAIN, YOU DO NOT NEED THE GOGGLE TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PINK ELEKKS. READ THE QUEST FOR ONCE.

P.S.2. This is not really a suggestion forum, so this really won't do much. Try posting on suggestion section if you really think it is needed.

3. Actually there are 2 dailies in total and that should (or should have been) enough to get the Brewmaster title, considering I got it in less than a week of work on two of my characters on the same day.

Doing all the quests (hunting pink eleek, trapping the weird thing, quest item from the corin, etcetc) will give u about 130~140-ish tokens. And there are 2 dailies (defending the brews from dark iron invasion and riding the ram around the town). gives u 35 daily. that's like roughly 2,3 days of work to hit 200 tokens if u didnt waste them on anything else.

I honestly don't see any reason to extend the event. EVEN if you haven't even started yet, if you go out and start doing it NOW, you will have enough token to get the membership for Brew of the Month if you park your character at Durotar and do every dailies everyday from now on.

Do not agree. -1

P.S. For those who do not know, read the quest descriptions carefully. You do NOT need the goggle to be able to see the pink elekks. AGAIN, YOU DO NOT NEED THE GOGGLE TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PINK ELEKKS. READ THE QUEST FOR ONCE.

P.S.2. This is not really a suggestion forum, so this really won't do much. Try posting on suggestion section if you really think it is needed.
    If you had bothered reading my post thoroughly, specially the part where I linked the missing daily, you would have realized that there are, in fact, meant to be THREE dailies for Brewfest.

Getting the meta achievement is not a big issue. However, players are completely unable to buy the "dress" for Brewfest to do the "Disturbing the Peace" achievement, while also getting the purple elephant pet, and the Pony keg.

From my understanding, if that daily worked (which is 10 extra tokens per day, for a total of 160 tokens during Brewfest), one would be able to get all of the above mentioned things. As such, my suggestion is merely a bit of an extension to make up for those lost tokens.

If this is the wrong section, I hope staff can move it, otherwise please PM me and I can re-post this under the Suggestions subforum.

4. brewfest is overrated anyways

5. For some reason I am not getting the pink elekks on parade quest .....

6. I am doing 3 quests a day providing me of 35 brewfest tokens.

I got my brewmaster title.
    Bought the elec pet.
    stil got 8 days now.
    I dont think its needed to extent the event.
    You can always get that last achivement next year.. >.>

And about quests.
    Read and make sure you at on the right place.
    Every quest is working as intented.

7. @plouainsus
    @ehabeamonster
    The original post was made during last year's brewfest.

8. LOL trollish...

i remember it working fine last year also