1. Spanish population

I have a strange question about Frostwolf; I have never before encountered this on any other realm. I frequently get pm'ed by people asking if I speak Spanish. Nothing about my name suggests that I would speak Spanish, so I have to assume this is completely at random. If it is happening to me at such a high rate, and it is completely random, then I can infer that others experience this too. It's just a bit of a mystery that has been bothering me. Anybody know what gives with Frostwolf's Spanish population?

2. Spanish is the national language in over 20 countries and as people all around the world often never learn a second language well or use it frequently they stick to their main language and may take for granted everyone else speaks spanish too just like you take for granted that everyone is able to communicate in english.

3. That may be, but as I said, I have played on almost every realm on Molten/Warmane and have never encountered this. It seems to be something unique to Frostwolf. I don't know if it is something lacking in localization for the client or what. There are plenty of people that speak Russian etc that play, but they never pm me at random. It is a unique phenomenon that seems to be limited to Frostwolf and Spanish speaking players.

4. I enjoy this aspect of MoP here. It means as someone who lives in NA, I always have friends to play with. my euro buddys during the day and my SA friends at night :D

5. 30% Spanish, 45% balkan, 15% Indonesian, 10% others