1. In regards to the most recent releases

I'm sure I speak on the behalf of many when I say a big thank you to the developers for VoA an Onyxia's Lair. It's a really nice change to see that a lot more people can enjoy raiding, finally with the latest additions. Onyxia's not buffed at all and to be honest I think it's for the best. It's just something every single player can do and do once a week, for the gear which is better than ToC 10, but not as good as ToC 25. I'm sure people are really welcoming this, as well as the new VoA boss which has to be said it is buffed, but also pug friendly. Downed 10 man after 4-5 attempts and got the 25 man version to 15% on the 1st pull before I had to leave - especially nice considering we're just a bit over one week into new content and it will get easier as more people get better gear over the coming weeks. This is a very pleasant change after the previous content patch which delivered an Emalon who was honestly not puggable ( neither 10 nor 25 ) until well over 1 month later; if I remember correctly only Memories along with 2-3 other top guilds managed to down him.

From what I've heard from players both normal versions of ToC are very forgiving, even pug friendly, whereas the heroic versions are extremely difficult and challenging. Honestly this is exactly how it should be. Once again huge props to the devs for these changes, which I sincerely hope will slowly but surely bring people back to Lord.

2. Don't have many to add... just ty for the realm and that was it.
    People just wanna play...

3. Thank you, Warmane. Now a hardcore realm has become casual-friendly. Thank you. /irony

4. hope they buff heroic for ppl like that guy ^

5. I'm going to assume you're the kind of person whose IQ starts with a decimal point so in case you didnt know, this extremely hardcore approach to the realm was what drove players away from it, hence a realm who once had 12k people online and 1-3k players waiting in que now has an average of 3-4k, 6k at peak times. The hardcore content is still there, heroic modes are still extremely difficult. What I was trying to say with my post is that the content that blizzard designed to be casual friendly in order to incentivize people ( VoA as a prime example, and Onyxia ) should not be subject to such overwhelming buffs.

On every single realm, no matter the expansion, no matter if it's blizzlike or a fun server with increased exp and drop rates, even on retail WoW, the bulk of the population is comprised of casuals and semi - casuals. When you take a realm like lordaeron and overbuff everything to the point where only a select group of people manage to do the content that's when things start to go downhill. I'm not going to say that a super hardcore realm is bad. On the contrary for the people that want a challenge it's great, but when this approach is to the detriment of the server, i.e. people leave so there's less people do to things with, arena/bg que times increase, you have to look longer for people to do dungeons, pug raids etc. then it should stop. ToC and ICC allows the developers to cater to a wider portion of the playerbase, making sure a lot more people get to enjoy playing on the server.
    Edited: September 30, 2016

6. Thank you, Warmane. Now a hardcore realm has become casual-friendly. Thank you. /irony
    I agree with OP, the change is great! I love it, but I know some people don't. I guess there will always be those who don't like something.

You have to remember that without changes the server would most likely die. We have seen the need of merges to some of the realms, because of low population. Do you really want the same thing to happen with Lordaeron? It would not really fit any other server to merge with. Something that would mean that the server would die, if there was not any changes.
    (Yes, I know 5-6k population is FAR away from dead, but as fast the population has dropped - do we really know that the population drop would stop at 5-6k?).

What I really wonder, what is "hardcore" to people? Some people would say that the server is still hardcore, some people would say it has become easy.
    Is 200 % buff hardcore or is 300 % hardcore? (Just an example of %).
    And where is the line between a "hardcore" server to "casual-friendly" server? I know you @Juxuanu1 migth have an opinion about what is hardcore and whats not, but do you really think everyone set the same bar for where the "hardcore" level ends as you? Most likely not. Some people may think reducing the buffs by 50 % would still make it hardcore, some would accept only 25 %, etc.
    How come people don't say the buffs that naxx / ulduar had were "super-hardcore" and not just hardcore? Where is the line there?

All in all, thank you warmane, I like the changes! :)
    Edited: September 30, 2016

7. I see no reason why people would not like this change, seeing as the raiding content is now segmented into normal and heroic mode. For the majority, normal will do just fine. For those who really want a challenge, heroic will also deliver.

8. ToC and Onyxia normal are like LFR level of content. It's complete garbage easy and doesn't belong on this server which is supposed to have increased difficulty.
    You know there is something wrong when Naxxramass is actually harder than this joke of a raid that is ToC normal

9. ToC and Onyxia normal are like LFR level of content. It's complete garbage easy and doesn't belong on this server which is supposed to have increased difficulty.
    You know there is something wrong when Naxxramass is actually harder than this joke of a raid that is ToC normal
    You are just dumbass... look if you want challange go and do heroic ? You cant ? well you wanted your challange so take the heroic and let normal for casuals, cuz thanks to us, the AH is working, the pvp is working and the 5men heroics are working. No server can work without casuals, so turn your brain on, and to the heroic for challange

10. ToC and Onyxia normal are like LFR level of content. It's complete garbage easy and doesn't belong on this server which is supposed to have increased difficulty.
    I got a challenge for u then, at least u will see how wrong u are.
    Pick up random 25man grp like LFR is. No achiev needed, no knowing tacs needed, lets say 4k gear minimum. Now i guarantee u, u will stay forever on northrend beasts without even a chance to go further. Thats LFR, right? :)
    Cant understand why ppl tend to so hillariously exaggerate and make things up...
    The old overbuffed raids need some care though, but no1 goes there anymore, so.