1. Mists of Pandaria Minimal Download ?

I Minimal installation
    I can stand on the map, while downloading alone?
    Or do I need to play while downloading?

My latency is 300
    It is a very bad latency?
    That is an average latency?

2. yes, you can "stand on the map".
    As far as I know you can also just open the game and remain on the log-in screen, it will still download

300 ms is bad but it might be because it is also downloading at the same time, where do you live? (country)

3. if u stand on the map, it will download the file around u, afterwards u need to explore the whole world to complete the game (enter dungeon/raid/bg/arena/etc)

300 ms for me its average, my latency around 250 - 300 ms bcus i live in indonesia, and dunno where exactly warmane server is

4. I do not understand Mob with 2,000 players, and 12,000 players with LK O_O Someone explain this to me?

I am Brazilian, and my English is bad.

5. I do not understand Mob with 2,000 players, and 12,000 players with LK O_O Someone explain this to me?

I am Brazilian, and my English is bad.
    It is because LK is almost completely scripted and MoP is struggling a bit.

Also as others said with the Minimal Client the world downloads 'around' you. So the more you explore, the more the game downloads. It is possible that your MS is high because of this. In the Americas our ms ranges from 150-350 from what ive noticed with people here.

6. You can boost the download by adding the command

SET BgLoadThrottle "x"

to the config.wtf file.

x is the amount of the total bandwith the background downloader uses between 0(off) and 100(full, not recommended because no bandwith left for game server connection). Default is 33. Just try higher values. Go for about 90 to 95 if you just want to download.

Edit: Works with every minimal client (4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x)
    Edited: October 1, 2016

7. I downloaded utorrent in the Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 27BG. But does not enter the game. Where do I wrong? not just download and log? =/
    https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...mage_error-png

I can not play at minimal. =\
    Edited: October 1, 2016

8. Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".
    @skullbashat. Thank you. I got it.

In English "[ ] read-only"
    In Portuguese "[ ] somente leitura arquivos da pasta"

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/read_only-png

hahah

9. If you have a fast, unlimited internet connection you should always prefere to download the complete torrent. The minimal version is a great piece of software but it comes at a prize and will haunt you for months with freezings and potential logoffs, every time you enter a new area, Dungeon, Battleground or Raid. Instead think about giving it 1-3 days to download completely with the torrent and enjoy without limitations.