1. Would be great if any staff member could say if they consider any of these suggestions! :) Would love it! :)

I specially agree with the 3v3 announcers. There are many ways to prevent spamming of people joining / queueing a 3v3 arena game.
    -Can be optional to have the announcer on?
    -Can remove the announcer if it becomes too active, if it shall be something everyone gets in the chat.
    -Can be an own chat for arena? (I guess this won't be done, since I'v seen other channel suggestions being declined).

I am sure there are other ways to, but at least I like the two first.

2. Agree I came here for PvP specifically of course I love the PvE as well but only because the gear is viable in PvP would love to see more participation in the bracket that Blizzard actually balanced around. Here's hoping for some changes to get 3v3 active on this realm ^^

3. 3v3 is fun, and it also needs more skill than 2v2. Me and my guildmates were talking about playing it, so please GMs, make 3v3 events or 3v3 nights, I dont know, figure it out how would you like to implement it, but there are people who would like to play it, just we need some leading.

First 12