1. Make 3v3 bracket great again!

Hello all

It's really sad that on a big realm like this 3v3 is completly dead. The last 2 Season when the server had a population there was no reason to bother with 3v3 since you got everything from 2v2 bracket. Now the pop dropped so much, especially the arena community due to staff decisions for seasonend and summer/ulduar content + legion release.
    With ToC release already a good amount of player came back to Lordaeron and if the word will spread about the new raid difficulties im sure this server will be in good state again soon (8-10k pop). Then we got almost everything beside an active 3v3 bracket.

Currently Warmane team promotes 3v3 with:

- Rank 1 Gladiator title for r1 + Magic Rooster Mount, which cant obtain in any other way
    - Rank 2 and 3 Gladiator
    - Rank 4-10 Rival title

But all these motivation stuff combined with 70% played needed and atleast 2k rating for Gladiator only address a really small group of player (2-3 teams per season) to even bother the grind. Because the majority doesnt have the motivation to farm 1,5k teams who do weekly 10games for months and you also need to be top player here anyway since you cant afford to lose any games versus these teams.

But when you only motivate 2-3 teams to que this bracket it wont get active. Fact is the majority dont give a **** about a fancy r1 title because they cant get it anyway. But without the less skilled majority of player there will never be an active bracket. You see the same evolution on AT, without the casual queing 3v3 anymore nowadays the bracket there is pretty much dead aswell compared to back in 2011/2012. So how do we motivate the casual/"bad players" to que 3v3?

- Hand out more titles for the noobs. For example:
    In PvE (almost) every PvE Player can get easy titles such as "Champion of the Frozen Waters" its about the same lvl as Challenger is distributed on Official WoW (30% of Teams with more than 20games).

And Duelist (3%) could be set in comparison with more advanced pve titles like "Starcaller", "Astral Walker", "Immortal" => not everyone had it but there was still a good amount of more skilled teams/player who got it.

So why is there no Duelist at all and Challenger/Rival only to top10?

Either you re good enough to not give a **** about these titles anyways or you re a less skilled player, mainly pve player, achievement hunter or whatever and would love to have som 3v3 fun for a sweet title.

-Reduce Rating needed for Gear in 3v3. They set 2k and 2,2k on official wow for Gear not because its a magic number but so you still need to bring some effort to get but its still doable even if you re not the greatest player. 2k during wotlk was about 10-8% of the arena player on the realmpool, t2 wep about 3-4%.

There is a big amount of people who play mainly for gear. But with this grind and inactive bracket they know they will never get to 2k anyways so they dont even bother to play 3v3 once. You can reduce the rating for Shoulders to something like 1750 and T2 Weapons to 1950 or 2000. These are rating you dont get easily and still have to put in some effort (like for 2k /2,2k on retail). Nobody will cry if there are 10% respectivly 3% of all arenaplayer running around with t2 wep/shoulders. nobody did that in s6 here either when almost everyone on the server had t2 wep, shoulders , tabard. I gladly am not the only one with s7 Shoulders if i get daily 3v3 queues.

-Remove this garbage 70% played rule for title. Last season showed that you need approx 200-250 games for 2k+ with its current activity. Now imagine your healer goes inactive after 150 games played. yes good luck to find another healer who is willing to grind 100 more games in a dead bracket for YOUR title only since he wont even have 70% played. If you manage to get within 150 perso + team needs 2k rating anyway you also have to play a fair amount of games in this team . its impossible that you can just inv someone and he will be in 150 personal rating range with just few games anyways.

- Make a Server Announce when someone que 3v3. So everyone can see

2. I totally agree with this, 3v3 is fun and its something different.

But first of all it would be great if there was some statement from stuff about PvP, like Vision, next steps or just something, so we dont feel like some outsiders on this server.

Make 3v3 bracket great again !

3. yes especially the 70% is a joke when you need 2000 rating + 150 personal within teamrating anyways

4. - Make a Server Announce when someone que 3v3. So everyone can see
    That would be really helpful (including info about the team in que mmr, like "1500-1700 team in que"), they should also create such a thing in 2s.
    Btw, a separate channel for the 2s and 3s arena que announcement would be great, so it wouldnt bother ppl playing pve

5. I wonder if stuff will eventually do something with this. We tried 3v3 the other day, and only 1 team was in que (which is kinda progress).

So the question is, can we actually expect something?

6. Would be nice to have some 3v3 activity on the server.

Atleast I like this parts:

1) Make a Server Announce when someone que 3v3. So everyone can see. -> Instead of people spamming that chat when they want to play 3v3. Even if there are not many, it can be pretty anyoing when people have a full chat box written "join 3v3 join 3v3 join 3v3.....".
    2)Hand out more titles for the noobs. -> Having titels for all will be good. There will still be those who have the "hardcore titels" but atleast there are some titels that everyone / or a bigger part can get?
    3)Reduce Rating needed for Gear in 3v3 -> Maybe have it higher then 2v2, but atleast make it possible for the less hardcore players. Also maybe make so you have to play 3v3 to get some items? For example make legs only possible to get with 3v3 rating?

Not only will things like this bring more activity to the 3v3 arena, but I am pretty sure it will increase the server population. Not many servers have an active 3v3 bracket, and it would make this server one of a kind :P

7. I agree 100% with the rewards portion of the season on Lordaeron. What incentive does anyone have to climb the ladder when only a few teams actually get the titles/mounts etc? They should start using challenger/rival/duelist/glad titles more liberally, using a percentage based reward system rather than the top 10 teams getting something and everybody else getting nothing. Mounts aren't as big of a deal as they were only rewarded to gladiators on retail, but it's strange to me to see that they don't make use of any of these titles. It would have been cool if they did give out the correct frostwyrms for the season to top teams though.

8. I was reaIIy Iooking forward to 3v3 this season. I'm stiII hoping the 3's rating requirements on shouIders and T2 weapon wouId be enough to stimuIate the bracket by a decent enough amount in the coming weeks once peopIe have farmed their 2's to 1800 and reaIize they have nowhere eIse to cIimb. These changes seem Iike they wouId be pretty good, i especiaIIy Iike the one where there's a server announcement when 3v3 teams are queueing.

*edit* AIso I'm currentIy Iooking for 3's partners, 4700+ gs eIe sham with 2k+ exp in 3v3. whisper Smushpuss horde side if youre interested

9. JUST IMPLEMENT 3V3 ANNOUNCING SYSTEM - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=332733 - PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. JUST IMPLEMENT 3V3 ANNOUNCING SYSTEM - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=332733 - PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    diz - Just make it optional so ppl can turn it off

11. There shouldn't have to be all of this motivation to queue 3v3. You should do it because you want to.

Throwing rewards in peoples faces to try and bribe them into consistently queuing 3v3 won't work - if they are not interested then they are simply not interested.

Something I agree on is the announcement idea, it lets the people that do want to play know that they can queue up. I'm sure there are often times where there are all teams available to queue but none of them do because they don't think the other teams will be. This can also be hidden for the people that aren't bothered with pvp.

12. There shouldn't have to be all of this motivation to queue 3v3. You should do it because you want to.
    Throwing rewards in peoples faces to try and bribe them into consistently queuing 3v3 won't work - if they are not interested then they are simply not interested.
    "Throwing rewards in peoples faces" will most likely work. Some people just play 2v2, because of the gear. I am not really intrested in 2v2, I am intrested in 3v3 - but I play 2v2, because I get gear from it. I am not a very skilled person, I am not awful - but gear is important to do good.
    So for a person like me (and I know other peoples like this) having gear that is only possible trough 3v3 would work. Just because it does not change your intrest in the 3v3 bracket, does not mean it won't change others opinion about it.

13. There shouldn't have to be all of this motivation to queue 3v3. You should do it because you want to.

Something I agree on is the announcement idea, it lets the people that do want to play know that they can queue up. I'm sure there are often times where there are all teams available to queue but none of them do because they don't think the other teams will be. This can also be hidden for the people that aren't bothered with pvp.
    what do you think why they do this on retail with 30% challenger and stuff? thats how this game works. people want to get rewarded for their time spent. and who cares about some challenger titles i dont see pve player going around crying because 2/3 of all pve player have champion of the frozen waters

but obviously this system with reward 1-3 teams and dont care about 99% of the ladder didnt work the past 10years. maybe they will learn 1day
    Edited: October 12, 2016

14. Announcing system

I used to play on server where announcing 3V3 system was up and it wasn't any kind of spam. Certainly better than f**king REALM FIRST / REALM RECORD announcer these days...

I can't se any problem with implementing this for arenas when realm record could be up....

Who cares about how fast someone could kill Lord Jaraxxus? I think 3V3 announcer will be thousand time rewarding than this sh**.
    Edited: October 12, 2016

15. Anyone knows, why they locked the thread in suggestion section ? Cuz this is really good suggestion.

12 Last