1. Wintergrasp DAILYS?

Are the WG dailys here really weekly quests? According to my memory, and confirmed by patch notes, they should be daily quests on patch 3.3.5 and won't be made into weeklys again until cataclysm.

Why are they weeklys here? Just further limit player progression? It's hard enough as it is to transition into PvP on this server with all the bis players and the shadowmournes.
    Edited: October 1, 2016

2. 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Changed all daily quests to weekly format again.
    4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Changed from daily to weekly format the quests Neutral 15 [80] Defend the Siege and Stop the Siege.
    3.2.2 (2009-09-22): No longer resets every five days and becomes daily again.
    3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Changed from daily to weekly format.

You are right. Now all you have to do is report it to the bug tracker, find 100-200 ppl to upvote it and in 3-4 months it MIGHT be fixed.

3. If this quest is changed to daily, i hope the honor from the quest stay the same, cause every people don't have the time to play every day.. if they change it to daily but make the honor reward smaller, i prefer weekly like now

4. If this quest is changed to daily, i hope the honor from the quest stay the same, cause every people don't have the time to play every day.. if they change it to daily but make the honor reward smaller, i prefer weekly like now
    I don't see why it would give a diff amount of honor. They rewards the quests give is already correct but their frequency is wrong

4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Changed all daily quests to weekly format again.
    4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Changed from daily to weekly format the quests Neutral 15 [80] Defend the Siege and Stop the Siege.
    3.2.2 (2009-09-22): No longer resets every five days and becomes daily again.
    3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Changed from daily to weekly format.

You are right. Now all you have to do is report it to the bug tracker, find 100-200 ppl to upvote it and in 3-4 months it MIGHT be fixed.
    I don't think it is a bug though. I doubt it would ever get fixed or changed but I guess I will try

5. If this quest is changed to daily, i hope the honor from the quest stay the same, cause every people don't have the time to play every day.. if they change it to daily but make the honor reward smaller, i prefer weekly like now
    Dont be ridiculous. 20-30k honor every day just by 1hr playtime as alliance. Even if they made them daily, the honor gain would be like 5times lower.

It would outbalance horde and alliance gearing up even more, and you would get full honor items in like 2-3weeks, wich is bs.

6. Dont be ridiculous. 20-30k honor every day just by 1hr playtime as alliance. Even if they made them daily, the honor gain would be like 5times lower.

It would outbalance horde and alliance gearing up even more, and you would get full honor items in like 2-3weeks, wich is bs.
    I don't see how it is ridiculous to get full furious in 2 weeks. PvP progression is limited by arenas no matter what, and you can't compete in BGs at all with all these full wrathful toons. It should be easier for new players to get the ball rolling, and then hit a wall in progression. It's not fun for new people to play PvP and that's not good for the health of the server.

7. Dont be ridiculous. 20-30k honor every day just by 1hr playtime as alliance. Even if they made them daily, the honor gain would be like 5times lower.

So will your boxers.