1. original models

I dont recall where it was but the place i downloaded the client from came with the WoD models already set. I'm able to find a bunch of guides that tell how to get the WoD models in the client but am unable to locate any as to how to get the vanilla ones back. If anyone can give me a direction I would be thankful

2. I once did manage to revert them by comparing the amount of MPQ files of the new torrent with the vanilla one and deleting stuff but i don't remember exactly what i did. Might be easier to download the "(old)" torrent from the site

3. I can help with this! You only have to delete or move two different files, that are quite easy to find.
    You have to go to "C:\Program Files\WoWWarmane\Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a\Data" and "C:\Program Files\WoWWarmane\Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a\Data\enUS" (More specifically, wherever your WOW folder is), and find the data "patch-w.mpq" and "patch-enUS-w.mpq" respectively.

Once you delete both or move them to a different folder, you should be reverted to the old models

4. Don't forget to clear your cache after getting rid of the files.

5. I thank you for the advice. Instead of opening another thread I'll ask if anyone could let me know how to reset my orgrimmar/undercity after not being able to complete the wrathgate quest chain. I got to the siege of UC after you port from thralls throneroom and thrall/sylv were bugged attacking a stuck mob at the bank. I abandoned the quest but the npcs in org and uc havent recent and I'm not able to access a bunch of ****e :( if anyone has a fix or could direct me to a post that has a solution I would be grateful.

6. Here you can get the ORIGINAL CLIENT and not some bugfest custom client!

Client:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...nRTb2JUNl9RX3M

Patches:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...3BOWTRDTVJ0N1k

Your GPU will thank me later,there are some people that realize that the original client is the proper one.