1. bots in booty bay !

saw them yesterday,is it legal here or,im confused?!
    i take a pic

2. this autism is allowed, Warmane needs moneys

3. Will take a while until this one hits 80 haha :-)

4. why should this be forbidden?
    i think it ruining the gameplay!
    how it is fun to play a game,and actually dont play it?! it isnt,so you they do this to sell account,i dont have other logic explanation!
    so sad that they earn money that way..

5. U fail with logic.I got 4x shaman on Lord and its assum.I just get tank and dont bother witj fail dpa.Plus plus pvp is assum

6. U fail with logic.I got 4x shaman on Lord and its assum.I just get tank and dont bother witj fail dpa.Plus plus pvp is assum
    ok,but i dont think its fun to "play" that way..i think im gonna play original wow again,im paying it,but at least no bots,they get banned there

7. Mistaken as usual.Mboxing allowed on retail and sometimes to far worser degree(32,64) boxers.Heh.Yeah go play original wow lmao where pvp is brain dead.

8. ok,but i dont think its fun to "play" that way..i think im gonna play original wow again,im paying it,but at least no bots,they get banned there
    Yes, there are no "bots" on "original wow".

9. Haha, this guys main is named Xpwnz.. I've actually met up with him quite a few times; in Elwynn, STV, and Tanaris.

I played with him for a few quests in STV. He seems really passionate about multiboxing.. he says "it's really fun for me to play this way". Xpwnz described it as playing the classic dungeon rpgs where you control a party of 4 chars.. while I disagree considering they are all the same in looks, gear, skill, class, race, and level.

Actually when I first met Xpwnz in global chat, I gave him so much hell because I think it's a super lame, cheap concept. He was INCREDIBLE defensive about it; where EVERYONE in global chat was also making fun of him for it. Especially considering people SELL toons on here; seems like a gravy way to scam monies.

The fact of the matter is multiboxing is allowed here, and also in retail; whether you agree or disagree with it. MOST people I've met HATE multiboxers, so the community is with you there. About your only option here OP is to dissaccoiate yourself from them, and do not play with them. Enjoy the game! Xpwnz is literally the only multiboxer I've seen on Warmane to-date.. and he's only around lvl 50 atm.

10. I mbox on Lord 4 ages :) 4x shaman (used to be 6 and lock but its too much strain to gear all up and i gave up for 4 of em ,simpler 4 me to run dungeons n everything.4 is also perfect number most of times :)