1. Not sure about the dungeon finder tool ..

I'm new to this server and wanted to play on it with a friend - also got used to the RDF-Tool from other servers.

I started on Lordaeron and it seems like the RDF is disabled isnt it?
    (Ikr there are server announcements every few minutes about it but im still not sure cause im not lvl 15 yet)

And what about Icecrown?
    Is it a blizzlike-server with a good working RDF-Tool?
    A lot of ppl are hating it but still i want to know if its working because i love it to run some dungeons and in my opinion its more relaxed to get a group like this.

Thank you already for answers/more information about this topic i couldnt find something in the forum.
    & sry if theres already a topic like this about Lordaeron and Icecrown.

2. RDF is disabled on Lordaeron,on IC its enabled and works almost perfectly,and no,its not Blizzlike,its a high-rate server(7x xp,weapon skills/proff/rep/gold rates will be x3 after october 8.But don't count on getting into many groups on IC under 80(experienced players prefer questing instead of dungeon runs on high rates),and normal dungeon runs are rare too.However,even as a dps ~10-15 mins waiting tops for random heroics are good enough.

3. Thanks for your answer. But damn it .. does it take long to find a group on the "classic" way on Lordaeron (under lvl 80)?
    Or do u only play on IC? :)

I read somewhere it is a blizzlike server already but aight thank you for getting me up to date!
    Will all rates be x3 or just the gold one? (a link for that topic would be awesome!)

I think if it will be x3 its not that high rated and i hope there will be some dungeon runs they're real fun ..