1. Gm ban people whitout evidance

This is realy importend subject i realy want to talk about it..... After 4 bans i get whit my brother in last 4-5 years.... One of the bans was for my hacking and that 1 i was not mad.... But other 3 bans was for no reasons, no evidance.... Does Gms have powers to ban you, even not showing you the evidance? How we can protect from that? Does this realm realy gona become the worst? i dont wanna speak whit GMs about that i want to speak whit "THe boss"

2. First of all the system works pretty much the same as it works with irl police. So if you got caught with 0.5kg heroin in your city, every time when something happen they can come to your place trash it and what not - without warrant/proof, just because you were once caught doing that ****. So, since you are admitting that you cheated once, why do you even bother to complain? It doesn't matter if you cheated or not, and guess what, nobody cares, because once a cheater - always a cheater. Relationship wise, game wise and anything else wise.

(Zao mi je momcino, da si igrao fer i korektno uvek, kao i ostali sto igraju, ne bi imao problema. Ali posto ti je mrsko da na x7 realmu farmas, pa hoces jos brze da dobijas iteme i ostale in-game stvari, nemoj da se zalis kad ti lupe bananu. Poz :) )

3. I would have banned you for your english alone.. but anyways..

good luck with getting replies from "the boss" xD

4. You got 4 bans and you're still here? jeez....

5. they never show proof. if you got banned they had sufficient reason to do so. if you don't want to get banned try not breaking the rules. it's quite an easy concept.

6. they never show proof. if you got banned they had sufficient reason to do so. if you don't want to get banned try not breaking the rules. it's quite an easy concept.
    Also, we do have a ban appeal system on our website. If you feel that you have been unfairly banned, then go ahead and submit a ticket. https://www.warmane.com/account/support