1. Icecrown comunity

Are there actually any decent players in here?

2. Are there actually any decent players in here?
    What do you mean by "decent"?

3. In any way decent, like not totally ******ed.

4. In any way decent, like not totally ******ed.
    I can't really answer that, but before you start playing I'd suggest taking less salt and just enjoy the game.

5. About 0.5% are decent players who are all from old lordareon. Everyone who came from ragnaros or deathwing are trash players making up the rest 99.5% of the icecrown community.

6. About 0.5% are decent players who are all from old lordareon. Everyone who came from ragnaros or deathwing are trash players making up the rest 99.5% of the icecrown community.
    With that kind of attitude I can't help but assume you're from Ragnaros or Deathwing.

7. About 0.5% are decent players who are all from old lordareon.
    Yeah, sure.
    Edited: October 4, 2016

8. With that kind of attitude I can't help but assume you're from Ragnaros or Deathwing.
    Can confirm he is from Ragnaros, killed him during the epic snowman event a couple years ago. Ofc his post speaks of his attitude but I'll echo that he is trash skilled as well.

9. Can confirm he is from Ragnaros, killed him during the epic snowman event a couple years ago. Ofc his post speaks of his attitude but I'll echo that he is trash skilled as well.
    0/5 try harder. I was with a hpally in the snowman event on lorda(or the merge dw I cant remember when it was)

10. I hope you're not talking about my dear /tradechat !