1. I need help from experienced druid players

Hello,
    Im 'new' player, I didnt play never befor and this is my first char,Im 66 level now and I will be 80 soon so I just wanna to ask some guys who have exp. What to do when I get to 80 lvl, what is best to be heal or what other I can. What I should to do? What u sugest?

Txn :D

2. bear is really easy since there's no def cap, but needs a ton of stamina, if nothing you can also dps and tank with pretty much the same gear/spec in hc dungeons so you get two roles instantly.
    if you wanna heal it will be challenging when you're low and get a low tank also, but manageable if you're up for the task.

3. It depends what u like,bear is very fun to play and its nice offtank in raids too,cat needs tons of gear to be able to make it work,tree is fun and a bit easy to play and master valuable healer in raids and a must have in some fights,balance has nice dps but u need a good rotation.Generally healers and tanks are very hard to find in this server so if u are fresh dinged u can go bear,tree to rapid farm dungeons

4. i went balance for lvlng then dual spec n now pretty much play resto as it's in high demand for pvp/pve