1. TOC 10/25 Twin Val'kyr strategy

Hello,

could someone explain how its done on Warmane? How do tanks need to place them? When to switch colors? What do dps do, what do healers do?

I dont see people doing these bosses as on YouTube videos (they recommend to have two groups for each boss and DPS them at the same then switch when needed). Every group I have been at wipes and leaves after failing on them 1-2 times. Usually before the fight everyone take dark portal and dps on light boss and after DBM shows to switch colors we wipe.

2. They have a shared health pool, meaning all damage done to one is done to both. You could theoretically kill both of them by only ever damaging one. It's possible to position them together for extra damage from cleaves, but not necessary which I will explain below.

Whatever color you take will increase your damage on the opposite color twin. If you take dark essence then you dps the light twin and vice versa. Generally you split your raid up half light essence and half dark essence. Some people put all melee on one color and all ranged on another but that's not entirely necessary either. Since you will have a damage bonus to one color or the other, cleaving isn't as effective as you might think. Throughout the fight, light and dark balls will fly around the room. If you collect a ball that is the opposite of your color you will take damage, but if you collect a ball that is the same color it will add up stacks that eventually give you a big damage buff called Empowered Light or Empowered Darkness. Thus, you not only want to collect your balls to get the damage boost, but also to prevent them from killing people of the opposite color.

There are two abilities that happen throughout the fight. One twin will get a shield and start casting a spell that heals them quite a bit (20 or 30%, basically it will cause you to miss the enrage timer and wipe if you let it go off). Everyone needs to switch to that twin and burn through the shield, then interrupt the cast before it goes off. You do not need to change your color to do this. The other ability is a big whirlwind thing that will do massive damage and most likely kill anyone of the opposite color, so when this happens everyone needs to switch to that color, then go back to their original color when it finishes. The abilities happen in sets of four; once each per twin. There is no specific order to them but they will not repeat until each twin has done each of the two abilities. If the dark twin has shielded and done the whirlwind thing, and the light twin has shielded, then you know that the next ability is going to be a light twin whirlwind. DBM provides very obvious warnings when these abilities happen and tell you specifically that you need to switch color or switch target to burn through the shield depending on your color and the ability. It's a really easy fight.

3. Biggest Issue Warmane Raiders have on this fight that I've Noticed is they cant Overheal the raid in 25