1. Glorenzelg or sharpened twilight scale vote points

Hey guys, I am a 5k fury warrior and I just about have 30 vote points. I am making a difficult decision between glorenzelg and sharpened twilight scale and I am not sure which to get. When I ask people they tell me to get scale because not many people do rs25.
    My main hand is queldelar and OH is tyrannical be header, and my trinkets are NES and mirror of truth, which is the best choice?

2. Get Shadows Edge, its much better for Fury Warrior than Gloren, then go for STS and DBW

3. Raw Weapon dmg will always be the highest dps Increase its simple the choice is this, How easily can you kill lk on 25n and how easy can you kill Halion on 25n. Whichever is the harder option of the two in ur current guild donate for the item thats harder to obtain, Gloren will be the higher dps increase by far regardless of Arp loss ect the Weapon dmg is simply higher.

4. STS is by far the hardest to obtain out of shadows edge, gloren and dbw and STS, but should I go for shadows edge/gloren or dbw and STS?
    I can see that weapon damage is a better dps increase but no one really does Halion 25/10 anymore.
    Or I could just say screw it and get dbw...

5. STS is by far the hardest to obtain out of shadows edge, gloren and dbw and STS, but should I go for shadows edge/gloren or dbw and STS?
    I can see that weapon damage is a better dps increase but no one really does Halion 25/10 anymore.
    Or I could just say screw it and get dbw...
    DBW is the worst possible choice out of these 4. Just grab a weapon and after a month and some time ( depends on how much vote points you are earning ) take STS.

6. download rwar and see which gives the most dmg increase, done.

7. Get Gloren, Trinkets are indeed hard to get but so is Gloren if your pugging, My best advice is, Make an application to a good guild who clears icc 25 hc, make it damn good and long, then get geared fast as fudge.

8. Thanks everyone for your help I making this decision.