1. gg's today possibly will be in curse once again! and will have some twitch up of some insane stuffs!currently workin on a website and have been for the past week

2. im going to expose grocery for his wintrading
    Grocery wintrades RBGs has 75+ wins and 1.6k title but cant link 10 legit games vs any actual guild

He actually queued RBG with his friend Kuroshin on horde who was the other wintrading team and 1 team would just enter to instant win to gain rating for titles, had members of <Anarchy Inc> on his team to be exact Pho a boomkin. I know this because I gathered a team and queued RBG in an attempt to snipe and no one on the enemy team entered the RBG and I know someone who is close to Grocery as well who told him everything. Grocery even got scared that a 2nd horde team was queueing an actually double dodged both teams in an attempt to make his RBG stats look realistic. Hopefully a GM can look into this and check their Wins / losses. No one goes from 0 rating to 1.6k in 3 months and back to 1k rating without wintrading. This is the same guy that losses to ret / arcane mage as vangaurds and its a disgrace to see such players earn titles they did not earn legit

3. Awesome wintrade you have there, even more obvious than Donors wintrade back then.

You won't get away with this one tho Grocery /Holiday.

50wins in 1 day is not possible.

4. Awesome wintrade you have there, even more obvious than Donors wintrade back then.

Man thats called pure dedication, all legit wins 100% not a scam, he's just r1 rbger on Nelth, people gotta face it

5. There's no point in exposing him, i saw him hacking in random bgs taking flag and standing on the air etc, some time later i see a ban for cheating announcement and at the same exact time Holiday has left the battle, and has been offline since.

6. i dont see the problem

A.) rated bg titles literally mean nothing

B.) You run against your own guild frequently tdot.

C.) rated bg titles literally mean nothing

D.) also don't confuse this with i don't think he actually is wintrading, but just because they didn't let you snipe doesn't mean they are wintrading. It would be amateur hour to not be in contact with the other team that is queing at least so nobody snipes.

E.) rated bg titles literally mean nothing
    Edited: October 18, 2016

7. Awesome wintrade you have there, even more obvious than Donors wintrade back then.

Would be kind of you finally prove the wintrade of Donors. I've been waiting for it to happen since the moment you came up with it. It's a mystery why nobody hasn't gotten banned for it tho.

8. Would be kind of you finally prove the wintrade of Donors. I've been waiting for it to happen since the moment you came up with it. It's a mystery why nobody hasn't gotten banned for it tho.
    You're so dumb, even though you know ( atleast I think so) from your personal experience of getting banned for wintrading that they do not have records of games, they gotta catch people on deed and then ban them.

9. im going to expose grocery for his wintrading
    Grocery wintrades RBGs has 75+ wins and 1.6k title but cant link 10 legit games vs any actual guild

Spoiler: Show

He actually queued RBG with his friend Kuroshin on horde who was the other wintrading team and 1 team would just enter to instant win to gain rating for titles, had members of <Anarchy Inc> on his team to be exact Pho a boomkin. I know this because I gathered a team and queued RBG in an attempt to snipe and no one on the enemy team entered the RBG and I know someone who is close to Grocery as well who told him everything. Grocery even got scared that a 2nd horde team was queueing an actually double dodged both teams in an attempt to make his RBG stats look realistic. Hopefully a GM can look into this and check their Wins / losses. No one goes from 0 rating to 1.6k in 3 months and back to 1k rating without wintrading. This is the same guy that losses to ret / arcane mage as vangaurds and its a disgrace to see such players earn titles they did not earn legit
    Great catch Tdot. But make sure to tell that GM about that one time you attempted to get us banned for wintrading on purpose! I bet he'd like to take a closer look there aswell...

EDIT: Since we're talking about GM's I should probably let them know you have some forums accs rolling.. I thought you were banned? :( he he

Awesome wintrade you have there, even more obvious than Donors wintrade back then.
    It's okay Kaspi.. Are you still thinking about those 2-3 losses you had like 1 year ago? Hehe...

Whats the big deal? Why are you accusing us of wintrading when we clearly played the 25 games we did legit and stomped every team we fought? 2-3 being you and the rest were berzerina I guess... Not my fault your team sucked so hard you all stopped queueing/playing, hehe.

Atleast Berzerina didn't give up. LOL.
    Edited: October 18, 2016

10. i dont see the problem

A.) rated bg titles literally mean nothing

B.) You run against your own guild frequently tdot.

C.) rated bg titles literally mean nothing

D.) also don't confuse this with i don't think he actually is wintrading, but just because they didn't let you snipe doesn't mean they are wintrading. It would be amateur hour to not be in contact with the other team that is queing at least so nobody snipes.

E.) rated bg titles literally mean nothing
    A. RBG titles actually do mean something among the people that have queued, wether you want to admit it or not it would be similar to someone saying arenas don't mean anything even though they literally cannot achieve Challenger, Rival, Glad. HOWEVER due to the fact warsong players got RBG titles for legit nothing and we now have proven wintraders that have the titles they now mean less than originally before.

B. I ran roughly 8 RBGs against my guild but both teams were trying to win and that was the goal heck I was 5-3 playing alliance (We even had videos on YouTube to prove it isn't wintrade) with molo leading horde and some bgs took 23 mins for someone to win, there is nothing wrong with that but the difference here is that he was feeding the other team wins by simply not entering and he got 1 win to 75 wins in the span of 48 hours check his armory achievements. It does not bother me if I got dodged but it is clear he wintraded and if you defend RBG wintraders than you must be a wintrader yourself

D. You think someone is actually going to get 75-0'd in 2 day in RBG? Man this guy must have gotten advice from Berzer or somethin, I highly doubt you would que 75 times to lose 75 times

11. Fml wrote a post then tried to fix spelling error on my phone and deleted it rip. So here is the gist of it.

A. I literally said not to confuse this with me not believing they win traded so idk how you managed to do that mclovin,

B. Your rbg titles mean nothing... why? Because you have a record of making up bull**** excuses to dodge anyone that you know you can't beat. This goes all the way back to the first month's of fatality when you wanted to dodge Kashi and infected but I wouldn't let you. Since I left you have only gone against small guilds with no chance that had to pug half their team, uncoordinated groups from elwynn forest, and yourself. While making up excuses for any team that you know outright you can't win against

12. What happened to Grocery's guild and his toons lmao

13. Fml wrote a post then tried to fix spelling error on my phone and deleted it rip. So here is the gist of it.

A. I literally said not to confuse this with me not believing they win traded so idk how you managed to do that mclovin,

B. Your rbg titles mean nothing... why? Because you have a record of making up bull**** excuses to dodge anyone that you know you can't beat. This goes all the way back to the first month's of fatality when you wanted to dodge Kashi and infected but I wouldn't let you. Since I left you have only gone against small guilds with no chance that had to pug half their team, uncoordinated groups from elwynn forest, and yourself. While making up excuses for any team that you know outright you can't win against
    A. Stop saying A

B. Stop saying B

C. You should've said C

14. What happened to Grocery's guild and his toons lmao
    Something really bad tho

First 12345 Last