1. Daily Rated BG's!

Good afternoon Folks! Just wana gladly announce that with the success of transfers from warsong! We will now be queing rated bgs every day approximately anywhere from 4:30 pm ST &5:30 pm ST. We will wait out que for about 30 mins! so get ur team ready! all horde pvp guilds should take action! this is healthy for the server... something to look forward too ! FOR THE ALLIANCE!

2. if you are apart of the alliance and feel you have what it takes to be apart of a solid core team.... send ur resume via in game Mail to (Thighs) or (Holiday)

3. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

4. hope to see you all there!! There will be two separate streaming links posted right here! Once again hit up thighs or holiday! Via in game mail! There will be quest everyday including weekends! Let's make Warmane Great again! Also if u plan to insult or have anything negative to say please take your comments elsewhere! Thank you ! Have a great day

5. Lol this guy is Grocery made an alt acc to hide who he is, either way don't believe what this thread says he does not queue and if he does his whole team leaves mid game for who knows what reason.

That 0-2 RBG lyfe men grocery

6. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.
    I got so excited at the topic title :p

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt this weekend, it would also be a good opportunity to get our friends back on for a little get together

7. Lol this guy is Grocery made an alt acc to hide who he is, either way don't believe what this thread says he does not queue and if he does his whole team leaves mid game for who knows what reason.

That 0-2 RBG lyfe men grocery
    Reminds me of a guy named tdot..

You're not any better ;]

8. Reminds me of a guy named tdot..

You're not any better ;]
    Yes but the difference between you and tdot is he has 2 RBG titles while fighting almost everyone on alliance (with majority of games on YouTube) wether it was anarchy, infected, the first order, venom, chemical, pink fluffy bunnies including Qetchs "arena heros", challengers "arena heros", kubzy's "arena heros", SHOCK, Ascension, DDS and Jackadin, while you have 0 (with 2-3 recorded games) even after wintrading with anarchy 13-0

9. Yes but the difference between you and tdot is he has 2 RBG titles while fighting almost everyone on alliance (with majority of games on YouTube) wether it was anarchy, infected, the first order, venom, chemical, pink fluffy bunnies including Qetchs "arena heros", challengers "arena heros", kubzy's "arena heros", SHOCK, Ascension, DDS and Jackadin, while you have 0 (with 2-3 recorded games) even after wintrading with anarchy 13-0
    pls dont run your pointless mouth on the forums talking non-sense, why dont you make a group of any heroes you'd like and meet us in rbg?

Even better why dont you get tdot who has "rbg titles" and who "beat all these heroes" together and q against us?
    I know you wont tho, u know why, cuz both of you are a bunch of random chickens who will avoid the q pop just to get us banned for wintrading haha #sadratlife

I expect your next post to go along the lines of: "I talked with the self proclaimed god of rbg and we'd like to accept your challenge." If this phrase isnt included in your next post, dont bother to reply and waste our time with your bs <3

10. Yes but the difference between you and tdot is he has 2 RBG titles while fighting almost everyone on alliance (with majority of games on YouTube) wether it was anarchy, infected, the first order, venom, chemical, pink fluffy bunnies including Qetchs "arena heros", challengers "arena heros", kubzy's "arena heros", SHOCK, Ascension, DDS and Jackadin, while you have 0 (with 2-3 recorded games) even after wintrading with anarchy 13-0
    I think the biggest difference is that one you is actually willing to prove who is better.

11. Yes but the difference between you and tdot is he has 2 RBG titles while fighting almost everyone on alliance (with majority of games on YouTube) wether it was anarchy, infected, the first order, venom, chemical, pink fluffy bunnies including Qetchs "arena heros", challengers "arena heros", kubzy's "arena heros", SHOCK, Ascension, DDS and Jackadin, while you have 0 (with 2-3 recorded games) even after wintrading with anarchy 13-0
    The only difference between me and Tdot is the fact that I am willing to queue while he is not. And not did he want to queue against us while we were Alliance either, what a surprise. He's simply too scared. If Tdot would've queued against us his stats would be 0-13 too.

And whenever he does want to queue he'll make sure to try and get us banned for wintrading instead. Congratulations to you Tdot, you managed to get the 2 worst RBG titles by queueing against teams you know you'll beat. When you will you understand?

Lol

12. I think the biggest difference is that one you is actually willing to prove who is better.
    this guy

msg2short

13. Why did you remove your post Tdot? I had so much fun laughing at it. Wasn't it good enough for you? Did you regret posting it? ;]

123 ... Last