1. rip grocerys characters and guild

thats what happens when he says hes a better ret than me LOL
    Edited: October 19, 2016

2. Fml wrote a post then tried to fix spelling error on my phone and deleted it rip. So here is the gist of it.

A. I literally said not to confuse this with me not believing they win traded so idk how you managed to do that mclovin,

B. Your rbg titles mean nothing... why? Because you have a record of making up bull**** excuses to dodge anyone that you know you can't beat. This goes all the way back to the first month's of fatality when you wanted to dodge Kashi and infected but I wouldn't let you. Since I left you have only gone against small guilds with no chance that had to pug half their team, uncoordinated groups from elwynn forest, and yourself. While making up excuses for any team that you know outright you can't win against
    I agree with you cyonide just to know all alliance hates tdot because of his drama + will not forget what did you do to swifttree . Christoff worked lot for fatality but now just go dream you will destroy it like you do with chemical (objectif of this guild is farming rbg you can ask their guildies)

3. I am a bad paladin, and a stupid n*****, did i mention i also scam people? Oh boi this is what i get i guess

I am also very rich and i'm totally not butthurt over this as you can see on the video bellow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqbiqrj7g24
    Peace

4. I am a bad paladin, and a stupid n*****, did i mention i also scam people? Oh boi this is what i get i guess

I am also very rich and i'm totally not butthurt over this as you can see on the video bellow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqbiqrj7g24
    Peace
    Wait I'm confused, is that Grocery legit? kek

5. That hoodie at 1:20 looks pretty nice tho lol

6. Audible kek from that video. His parents gave him allowence for his trash talk selfies.

7. Yo, considering all the love you bros give me, i'd love you to hit me up on whatsapp and skype all love no hate
    Whatsapp: +1 (503) 423-7402
    Peace yo ;)
    still a bad pala

8. R*tard n***** paladin's back with his new amazing guild <Catalyst> and a level 7 dwarf paladin "Wintertime".

RIP Holiday 2016-2016

9. hahahahhahah so much drama over BGs.....

que up arenas you nerds and then you can talk ****.....but only then

10. hahahahhahah so much drama over BGs.....

This guy gets intense nerd rage on /w when he loses

11. hahahahhahah so much drama over BGs.....

we
    dont
    care

12. hahahahhahah so much drama over BGs.....

This thread is about rated BG's. I don't see point in your presence here.

13. hahahahhahah so much drama over BGs.....

I take it you're from Bosnia. Could you please translate this for me? Oh boi

14. I take it you're from Bosnia. Could you please translate this for me? Oh boi

Bosnias national anthem.

15. Yessssssssss

+1 for TwoEasy.....Carry on gentlemen.

First ... 2345 Last