1. AFKing in PVP is out of control - need harsher bans

Almost every BG I'm in 20-30% of the team is AFKing or botting... I've been reporting AFKers in the past, made dozens of reports (with screenshots), I always saw them around anyway.

Also, making reports to GMs is much harder now, because Honourable Kills are no longer BG-wide, so botters get 0 HKs as if they just joined the BG; before, botters, would get a high amount of HKs (as many as anybody else) but still 0 dmg / healing, they were easy to spot.

Are there even GMs who actually ever PvP in this game and ban people themselves?
    People are too dumb to report in game, even when you tell them

EDIT: While I'm at it, I might as well link the addon I normally use to auto report AFKers
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...p?id=7857#info
    Edited: October 4, 2016

2. Thanks for reprot, we will investigate this situation. (c) Random Warmane game master

3. Before you guys rush to report afk players...
    - Please learn at least to view bg stats first.
    - There may be one "afk" who view map and strategy before rush for hk's. Like when def Strand of the Ancients.
    Not very long ago, there was again one hothead who told/y bg to report me afk, while i viewed the map for siege vehicles and players at the beach before gogo... It was the second round, and i was top damage at the moment lol.
    THE MAP, guys... there is the map guys.. Every BG. I know this is new thing to meny players, but yes you can actually see what is happening at the bg :D

4. Before you guys rush to report afk players...
    - Please learn at least to view bg stats first.
    - There may be one "afk" who view map and strategy before rush for hk's. Like when def Strand of the Ancients.
    Not very long ago, there was again one hothead who told/y bg to report me afk, while i viewed the map for siege vehicles and players at the beach before gogo... It was the second round, and i was top damage at the moment lol.
    THE MAP, guys... there is the map guys.. Every BG. I know this is new thing to meny players, but yes you can actually see what is happening at the bg :D
    Did you get kicked ? What kind of awesome strategy were you planning ? It took you 2 minutes to view the map and decide where to go ? Come on m8.Nobody will report you if you check the map cos doing that takes few seconds then you start moving again.

In isle there was a druid on the alliance base who was "defending" by disenchanting items the entire bg. He entered combat once to remove the afk then he started to disenchant items again. We managed to kick him tho.

In AV i see a lot of people at the start of the game going straight to our big boss or base bunkers to "defend". Really ? What exactly are they defending ?

5. 80% players are too dumb to report afk player even if you tell em.
    /tar command is hard

6. Force teleport them in to the GM island prison with me.

7. Did you get kicked ? What kind of awesome strategy were you planning ? It took you 2 minutes to view the map and decide where to go ? Come on m8.Nobody will report you if you check the map cos doing that takes few seconds then you start moving again.

In isle there was a druid on the alliance base who was "defending" by disenchanting items the entire bg. He entered combat once to remove the afk then he started to disenchant items again. We managed to kick him tho.

In AV i see a lot of people at the start of the game going straight to our big boss or base bunkers to "defend". Really ? What exactly are they defending ?
    I wasn't flagged to AFK man... but there is always one "gogogogogo hurry hothead" every bg, who can't see nothing but running for the hk's. I go after Sieges.
    You know there is nothing at the SotA beach to view before start, and almost all defending group splits for their lonely deaths for nothing, when all sieges goin to green lol.

About AV... there's couple def achievements if you aiming AV mastery. But not very nice if going to wait enemy at base right when the battle starts.

8. About AV... there's couple def achievements if you aiming AV mastery. But not very nice if going to wait enemy at base right when the battle starts.
    i did all AV achivements and for TWO years of playng on Molten i was not reported even once
    i was not even mentioned in the chat "ey report #name"
    so stop this bull**** excuses

9. Yea, i agree like i said "not very nice if going to wait enemy at base right when the battle starts".

10. i did all AV achivements and for TWO years of playng on Molten i was not reported even once
    i was not even mentioned in the chat "ey report #name"
    so stop this bull**** excuses
    Yea, your profile is not very convincing due the fact, "Joined September 12, 2016". Use your main account for comments like above ;)

11. Yea, your profile is not very convincing due the fact, "Joined September 12, 2016". Use your main account for comments like above ;)
    i do not really care do you believe me on not, fact still stands - people who do not afk never have been reported for afking

12. i do not really care do you believe me on not, fact still stands - people who do not afk never have been reported for afking
    You must be troll. Gazillion burnout honor grinders out there, tired to play with real gazillion afk's. I know the feeling mate. Come to Lordaeron (i have 1 lvl80 and 1 lvl70 chars there) you will be much happier with no donor geared players maby. I didn't like it myself. I have BiS PvE and PvP here at Icecrown, just for casual fun. I do not need to afk here lol.

Edit. Icecrown is for casual players like me, Lordaeron is for REAL

13. I've never seen someone who isn't an afk to get reported. Usually some brainless/low geared and brainless people that are completely useless. Even I was better when I started to play WoW

14. I've never seen someone who isn't an afk to get reported. Usually some brainless/low geared and brainless people that are completely useless. Even I was better when I started to play WoW
    I have...a lot of people on Warmane think that defending bases and killing anybody who comes near that base as "being afk" and will report you for it. But yeah, there are tons of afkers. yesterday in a bg there was a person on our team bragging that he puts afk chars on alliance so that his horde chars can win and you can't get him kicked out because he is sitting there talking on that char but not participating in the battle.

15. Bumping this to the top. GMs take 2 days to answer pages. They never get AFKers in a timely fashion. I was one guy for 8 weeks in a row AFKing in BGs. Never got banned. Trash.