1. Feral heals

guys has anyone noticed that feral heals alot i think is a bit broken right now

2. Feral heals alot? So what about WW Monk LOL. Check YT 5.4.8 feral pvp videos on retails and u will see that feral is hybrid spec. Feral dont have one shot burst and big crits, but have good survi, heals and mobility. What about shadow priest, ww monk, warlocks heals? Check BG scoreboard and heals amount, sorry for Eng

3. belive me now feral heals alot more than ww monk i've played with a friend double uh dk he survived double gargoyle ! with full health this is completly crazy while ww monk can't survive without karma

4. belive me now feral heals alot more than ww monk i've played with a friend double uh dk he survived double gargoyle ! with full health this is completly crazy while ww monk can't survive without karma
    Ever heard of heart of the wild talent?

5. Ever heard of heart of the wild talent?
    ye sure i mean his health didn't drop under 70 %

6. He prolly just poped def cds, which every normal person would do seeing 2 dks poped gargoyle,
    I have a boomkin, so not sure about feral, but i get 400k insta heals whit hotw..
    And he can get insta heal every 4-5 sec..
    So you cant just go in arnea pop gargoyle and expect to win..
    Learn other class cds..
    Heart of the wild lasts 45sec and in that time he heals better then resto dudu..
    So either scilence him, or just try survive..

7. He prolly just poped def cds, which every normal person would do seeing 2 dks poped gargoyle,
    I have a boomkin, so not sure about feral, but i get 400k insta heals whit hotw..
    And he can get insta heal every 4-5 sec..
    So you cant just go in arnea pop gargoyle and expect to win..
    Learn other class cds..
    Heart of the wild lasts 45sec and in that time he heals better then resto dudu..
    So either scilence him, or just try survive..
    well i know that i can't win matches with just poping gargoyles and i'm talking here about heals i mean gargoyle hit 50 k not crit in a less than a second how can he survive that much of damage and he wasn't even kiting

8. belive me now feral heals alot more than ww monk i've played with a friend double uh dk he survived double gargoyle ! with full health this is completly crazy while ww monk can't survive without karma
    And do you think your so OP "garg" is correct?

9. And do you think your so OP "garg" is correct?
    nope not at all but its my class though i can't complain about it xD

10. Just check out retail videos of other classes if you think they are bugged and if they are, take some screenshots, do the math and post on bug tracker. :D

11. Just check out retail videos of other classes if you think they are bugged and if they are, take some screenshots, do the math and post on bug tracker. :D
    Tbh, I wouldn't tell people who don't look up stuff before posting to use the bug tracker. After taking a few minutes of reading through the tracker, every normal person should get that some people better stop reporting stuff. There's so much bullcrap, I pitty those devs who have to read through it...

12. Tbh, I wouldn't tell people who don't look up stuff before posting to use the bug tracker. After taking a few minutes of reading through the tracker, every normal person should get that some people better stop reporting stuff. There's so much bullcrap, I pitty those devs who have to read through it...
    Heh good point.. but im sure once he read 'do the math' he stopped reading.

13. Jesus ****ing christ... Not this **** again.

yo mother****er, reroll feral and get that 2.2k achievement with feral I will suck your off. We are squishiest class in the game, we have 0 cc after a insta clone nerf, only think we have right now is Nature's vigil bleeds(and heals) and hotw in 2s. if used correctly you can output up to 2,3mil heals with hotw for 45 sec, IT HAS 6 MIN COOLDOWN. 6 ****ING MINS, if you are not competent to kite out 45 sec out of feral and then just kill him you are pretty god damn ******ed, only thing ferals have are strong cooldowns so stop qqing on forums and go learn how to counter classes.

KYS

14. The person above perfectly described it.If you have any more questions abt ferals feel free to whisper my char kohaii on horde side (i dont alliance ferals you'll have to find one on your own there) and we can go step by step thru spellbook with a detailed explanation on how every spell works.Cheers!

15. It's true, feral was nerfed in 5.4.8, but calling them the squishiest class in the game is a stretch; imo hunter is even squishier.

12 Last