1. Brewfest ended 1 day too early!

So according to the calender, Brewfest is supposed to end 5th October 11:59 PM server time, and yet the event ended 30 minutes ago. What is the meaning of this?

2. Actually we started brewfest a day earlier. Many of us missed that pirate day....

3. Not only it ended earlier, but the all of the tokens disappeared, and because for some people Brew of The Month quest was bugged we can't purchase it anymore, gg warmane...

4. Token will dissapear along with event. I've did that brew of the month quest for 5 of my toons and it work. How it's bugged? you guys tried relog or reenter ogrimmar or something else?

5. As far as I know it's random, I've tried everything, but I couldn't hand the quest in, lots of people weren't able to do it just like lots of people were able to.

6. Why the **** did the tokens dissaper. .. Pffft!

7. This rekt me so hard... Was sitting on 125 token, planning on doing both daily's today so I can pick up two pieces of set, guess it's not happening. Classic.

8. Yeah, tell me… i was 2 tokens off brew of the month…

9. I missed pirate day thx to calendar and now I lost 198 tokes thx to calendar. Can Warmane fix either the calendar or you just follow the calendar instead of messing up everyones gameplay and plans. This makes me sick since I am a Achievement hunter and now I wont be able to get all the items I need next year so it will take me 2 years to get the items I need. Thx warmane for yet another failure along the run.

Would appreciate if you atleast fix it for the upcoming events so you dont mess with my and many others achievehunting. Thank you!