1. WIN TRADING 3V3 ? question

Hello

sorry for my bad english

We play 3S with friends, but we lose 10 matchs vs full geared furious when we start pvp ...
    I will be ban if i lose always cuz no stuff vs full stuff and that obliges me to stop arena ? Or Warmane can understand that.

There are too many stuff who separate the level... (thx memories 3s team full furious vs me with 3k9GS....)

2. Well, it's not a wintrade as long as you don't lose on purpose. Second, playing for 10 games and in case they are all lost, but you at least try to win is also not considered wintrading. But try not to lose to same team way too much tho, that might seem "fishy".

3. i dont want to lose all match.. but nobody tag in 3S, so when we play, we go 10 matchs vs memories... or archetype... itrs unbalanced..

4. Well, it's not a wintrade as long as you don't lose on purpose. Second, playing for 10 games and in case they are all lost, but you at least try to win is also not considered wintrading. But try not to lose to same team way too much tho, that might seem "fishy".
    I think they can inspect the people when they are online and doing arenas to see if they wintrade. If they see the same teams winning / losing over and over, as you said, that might seem "fishy" and the gms can inspect those people.

I may be wrong so ... captain.

@Ailuj

For example, take this team "i tought your laughin". Clear case of wintrading.

Also, why do you do 3v3 with bad gear ?

5. Also, why do you do 3v3 with bad gear ?
    Why would anyone with bad gear do ten games a week? To get gear ofc

6. i do 3v3 for more points about 2v2... when i go 2V2 its always lose too, i can to go less 1500 rating in 2V2, i win 261 arena points, and with 3V3 i win 304 arena points... so i can to gear more fast.

how i can to gear me man ? :(

i can to win vs other team pickup, but vs memories and archetype, its impossible with noob stuff
    Edited: October 5, 2016

7. There are too many stuff who separate the level... (thx memories 3s team full furious vs me with 3k9GS....)
    You're welcome :DDD What makes you think we'll wait for BiS players to que, we just que and fight whatever pops up
    You won't get banned tho, there's no way they ban you unless 1 or more players of either team have the same IP

8. Nobody canna cross it.
    The bus can't swim.