1. Rated BG titles

Is there like a leaderboard for it? Just came from warsong and wondering which guilds are on the top currently.
    Edited: October 5, 2016

2. I can list you the guilds which I am aware of in terms of rated BG wins and rating.

1. Infected
    2. Fatality
    3. Chemical
    4. The Crew
    5. Anarchy Inc
    6. The First Order
    7. Jinxed
    8. Vae Victis
    9. D O N O R S
    10. Pink Fluffy Bunnies

3. You can also take a look at my YT channel if you wanna see wich guild queues the most. We have fought against almost every guild so it could give you more information about guilds that actually queue.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW0...d4Sn0LOvPecwnQ

4. Can all you BG heros please stop queing BGs, posting screenshots of them, recording them, etc and que 3s instead? Then once you get high rated, post those screenshots and people will actually watch your streams vs random pug BGs.

Thanks.

5. Can all you BG heros please stop queing BGs, posting screenshots of them, recording them, etc and que 3s instead? Then once you get high rated, post those screenshots and people will actually watch your streams vs random pug BGs.

Thanks.
    Isnt having diversity of pvp kinda good, every1 plays what suites them the best.

6. Isnt having diversity of pvp kinda good, every1 plays what suites them the best.
    ^ Completely agree with you ^

7. Can all you BG heros please stop queing BGs, posting screenshots of them, recording them, etc and que 3s instead? Then once you get high rated, post those screenshots and people will actually watch your streams vs random pug BGs.

Thanks.
    says 1.5k clicker

8. I can list you the guilds which I am aware of in terms of rated BG wins and rating.

1. Infected
    2. Fatality
    3. Chemical
    4. The Crew
    5. Anarchy Inc
    6. The First Order
    7. Jinxed
    8. Vae Victis
    9. D O N O R S
    10. Pink Fluffy Bunnies
    I can list you the top guilds that dodges every RBG invite because they're too scared of losing
    1. Fatality
    2. Infected

9. I can list you the guilds which I am aware of in terms of rated BG wins and rating.

1. Infected
    2. Fatality
    3. Chemical
    4. The Crew
    5. Anarchy Inc
    6. The First Order
    7. Jinxed
    8. Vae Victis
    9. D O N O R S
    10. Pink Fluffy Bunnies
    You're right, all these guilds are playing or atleast was playing RBG's, but the leaderboard doesn't look like this tho...
    Edited: October 5, 2016

10. I can list you the guilds which I am aware of in terms of rated BG wins and rating.

1. Infected
    2. Fatality
    3. Chemical
    4. The Crew
    5. Anarchy Inc
    6. The First Order
    7. Jinxed
    8. Vae Victis
    9. D O N O R S
    10. Pink Fluffy Bunnies
    Far as I know, Infected, The Crew, Anarchy Inc, Jinxed, Vae Vicits, and Pink Fluffy Bunnies don't run rated bgs anymore. No one will queue against DONORS, so that leaves FATALITY and Chemical that play rated bgs. But I've been out of the loop for a few months so some of that could have changed.

11. Isnt having diversity of pvp kinda good, every1 plays what suites them the best.
    BGs are entry level PvP...People will never get better by doing them and then they get stuck doing BGs forever because they get bored of losing in arenas. Diversity is everyone doing 50% BGs and 50% areans, not 1 guy doing 100% BGs (majority of this server) and the few of us who do mostly/only Arenas, always end up playing the same people over and over again...

Arenas are true PvP yet there are so few 3s team ever queing...Impossible to play 3s except for Friday or over the weekend...And that is with 1500+ players online. Old Warsong had plenty of 3s teams with 600-1000 players online (teams like mine even had over 2k rating in 3s).

@1.5 clicker comment, hahahaha...Go check out my screenshots and videos in Warsong section and you will see my MMR and Rating in past seasons scrub ;)

12. BGs are entry level PvP...People will never get better by doing them and then they get stuck doing BGs forever because they get bored of losing in arenas. Diversity is everyone doing 50% BGs and 50% areans, not 1 guy doing 100% BGs (majority of this server) and the few of us who do mostly/only Arenas, always end up playing the same people over and over again...

Arenas are true PvP yet there are so few 3s team ever queing...Impossible to play 3s except for Friday or over the weekend...And that is with 1500+ players online. Old Warsong had plenty of 3s teams with 600-1000 players online (teams like mine even had over 2k rating in 3s).

@1.5 clicker comment, hahahaha...Go check out my screenshots and videos in Warsong section and you will see my MMR and Rating in past seasons scrub ;)
    you think your some kind of special cause you play 3s and you are good at that. This is a game we play it to have some fun ,why you care so much that we dont play 3s we like bgs and you like 3s whats the problem with that ?

13. BGs are entry level PvP...People will never get better by doing them and then they get stuck doing BGs forever because they get bored of losing in arenas. Diversity is everyone doing 50% BGs and 50% areans, not 1 guy doing 100% BGs (majority of this server) and the few of us who do mostly/only Arenas, always end up playing the same people over and over again...

The thing is not just about normal BG's. Some people like playing Rated BG's more and enjoy them more, and aswell some people really dont give a **** for their rating in 2s and 3s. Thats the beauty of WoW, someone likes playing (rated)bgs and someome likes arenas more. But hey, thats just my opinion :)

14. BGs are for ****s and giggles only...They don't mean anything and are for casuals. Only arena is true PvP (and more specifically 3s).

Promoting BGs will translate into less real PvP. If anyone here says they like BGs more than 3s, I bet they've never even tried it.

Even solo 3s with randoms is better than R/BGs....This is why PvP on old Warsong and even on AT Cata with solo 3s was top.....And I don't think it will be on Nelth even with this merge (2 totally different player basis, pve kids dont arena, pvp kids dont bg).

15. BGs are entry level PvP...People will never get better by doing them and then they get stuck doing BGs forever because they get bored of losing in arenas. Diversity is everyone doing 50% BGs and 50% areans, not 1 guy doing 100% BGs (majority of this server) and the few of us who do mostly/only Arenas, always end up playing the same people over and over again...

yeah, F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12 as keybinds on shadow priest and 2k mmr, thats some NICE **** fam

12 Last