1. Autism level over 9000 for real ay

2. Liverkick 1300 MMR keyboard hero hahah

Yet no screenshots, no videos, and doesn't que 3s...Meanwhile im here posting screenshots playing with glads...

gg somebodies mad/bad :*

3. Can all you BG heros please stop queing BGs, posting screenshots of them, recording them, etc and que 3s instead? Then once you get high rated, post those screenshots and people will actually watch your streams vs random pug BGs.

Thanks.
    you keybind F1-F12 on a backpedaling spriest and barely get 2k in 2s lol

please be quiet

"Thanks."

4. Liverkick 1300 MMR keyboard hero hahah

Yet no screenshots, no videos, and doesn't que 3s...Meanwhile im here posting screenshots playing with glads...

gg somebodies mad/bad :*
    I don't care about whether someone prefers bgs or arenas, but what I don't understand is why are you even posting when you're only known among the teams sitting at 0 rating. You literally lose vs every single team that's not capping in 3s, I wonder if you're ever going to queue now when so much players from Warsong and AT are starting to play here. I remember seeing you on Warsong before moltdown, and I've never, I repeat, I've never seen you queue whenever one of the active teams were online. Stop with the forum bull****.

5. hahahahahah

love all these jealous pve kids coming out of the wood works...

now please stop posting on the forums, ignoring screenshots, videos, and start queing 3s so me and my boyz can get some free wins

thanks guys and see you in arena hopefully (but doubt it) :* :*

First 12