1. World PVP question

I have read a lot of threads but i just want to be sure, i am new to this server and i love it because it has a good population and all the spells work as they should. Now that i have say that, lets go to my question.

Is it killing low lvl players punishable? i mean in official WoW and the realm i come from (Mewet) this is not punishable as it is a pvp server, we PKs are not breaking any rule imposed by the game, but a friend told me it is punishable here, however i don't find anywhere that confirms it or denies it, can somebody answer me? some times i just like to walk around and murder people regardless of level as i wait for bg, so it is a big part of the gaming experience for me (and when i was leveling up i got ganked by lvl 90's left and right but never got camped for more than 3 kills which is reasonable)

2. Well it's actually part of the game, that's why it's also called World of Warcraft in the first place. So if you kill lowbie/ or get killed, it's just the way it is sometimes, even tho I dislike people that do so as I said, it's part of the game. So no it's not punishable.

3. i never understand people raping lowbies on purpose
    few kils is ok, but when highlvl character camps lowbies for hours - it some kind of mental disorder