1. R E B O R N [A] PvP

R E B O R N
    Main concept
    The background idea of making this guild is to gather the strongest Alliance defenders who want dominate all stages of PVP.
    We aim to bring the members epic journey followed by many rise and falls, a royal gard who will stand still in troubles and problems of any kind.

1.We will do the following game objectives such as:

• Guild wars

• World PvP

• 2s Skirmish guild arena tournaments

• City Deff/Attacks (They will be recorded since we make a guild history)

1.5 Guild promo video

2. Recruitment

This is a fresh start, so as GM i will wait for more applicants till we get a solid number.

You can find the application form here:

http://rebornicecrown.enjin.com/recruitment

The form covers every aspect, detailed questions which will decide do you fit as a person/player.

Once you've done with that you can whisper or mail me ingame on Belaatrix

There is a trial period for new members, your actions will be tested through battlegrounds.

2.5 Server time

13:00 to 20:00 ST
    You are familiar with this, everyone gets online, everbody do something, so yet all conditions are met.

3. Guild Rules
    • Always go full prepeared (Flasks, Scrolls, Food, Gems, Enchants)

• When we host bg we need you on raidcall, no exceptions

• SOLO QUE is not allowed

• Never quit the battlegrounds (Deserters are bad for the guild reputation)

• Reborn does not tolerate bad behaivor such as insults. If anyone shows these manners he will be removed.

• Give & Take. All of the guild resourses (gems, enchants, food, gold) will be ONLY used for the purpose of the members
      Same goes with guild rewards, there will be plenty and there is no rule for them. If you impress and inspire us you deserved them

• Be a nice person, respect the people and don't start beefs with them. They might be our future members!

3.5 You will never walk alone

We provide you everything and we solve problems together!

2. Thanks bro! :) I wish to see many applicants soon :)

3. Good looking intro.

Gl with the guild!

4. Thanks Knez my old friend :) I've been impatient with the video so i did some sort of short story just to give people the idea. It can be edited way more good, but i'll leave those things for the future :)

5. Start will be slow but I hope you will make finaly a proper pvp guild for alliance it deserves <3.

6. We seen alot, many rise and falls but something always miss. I wanted to make sure to cover those things. The hardest part is that i don't have the old crew, friends which will make these things easier, but that's okey i am willing to wait :) Thanks Avaline
    Edited: October 7, 2016