1. Merge issue

Since some people thing the merge is a issue do to a list of things, do you guys thing a realm reset would be in order? Or is that a bad idea?...I mean if we all have to start over were all on the same playing field

Giving donors their coins back for gear will be a new issue, so idk

2. If i read this correctly you want to wipe nelth because ppl from warsong joining?

3. Since some people thing the merge is a issue do to a list of things, do you guys thing a realm reset would be in order? Or is that a bad idea?...I mean if we all have to start over were all on the same playing field

Giving donors their coins back for gear will be a new issue, so idk
    I dont get you????

4. If i read this correctly you want to wipe nelth because ppl from warsong joining?
    Yes and it seems like a totally reasonable request tbh, I think we should implement it.

5. Yes and it seems like a totally reasonable request tbh, I think we should implement it.
    I'm not one to being quick on the trigger, but that is honestly the stupidest counter idea to the merge I've seen. Sorry, but I don't like the idea of sacrificing my Nelth toons, all but one of whom are 85, because you're nettled over Warsong players bringing toons over.

First, it'll help the PvP. And OMG does it need the people. Second, *I*, a Nelth player, with toons, have Warsong toons. I'm already mad I'm gonna lose the ones I couldn't transfer. Let alone if you reset all the work on Nelth and then I have to start over on that.

Honestly, a reset would make me(and probably SOOO many others) leave. I actually would leave and honestly, I have no complaints here about Warmane's service. First off, it's free, so really, we can't say much considering we don't pay a subscription fee. Second, this is one of the best ran realm lists that's not Blizz, AND it's free.

In conclusion, I'm sorry, but that's the stupidest idea I've seen. You want a reset of your own? Go delete your **** and start over.

6. Actual reset? No.
    PvP title reset? Yes.

7. Actual reset? No.
    PvP title reset? Yes.
    See, THAT I can get behind. But other dude's idea?? No.

8. Actual reset? No.
    PvP title reset? Yes.
    I think that at least Gladiator title should be reseted. I've seen way more Gladiators than Rivals/Challengers and I think that would increase the arena activity.

9. Yes and it seems like a totally reasonable request tbh, I think we should implement it.
    Lmao you gotta be kidding me right?Do you even know how ******ed your post is?

10. In conclusion, I'm sorry, but that's the stupidest idea I've seen. You want a reset of your own? Go delete your **** and start over.
    But that is not fair, I think since we are merging our Warsong toons to Nelth, the whole realm should be wiped...Including our freshly migrated toons.

It's the only way it is fair...The majority should accommodate the minority.

11. a reset on Neltharion would just make ppl give yet another reason to go WOTLK. One of the few reasons I'm still playing Cata is cuz I cba lvling all the hassle that comes with it and a fresh new start

12. But that is not fair, I think since we are merging our Warsong toons to Nelth, the whole realm should be wiped...Including our freshly migrated toons.

It's the only way it is fair...The majority should accommodate the minority.
    Okay, it wasn't fair that I couldn't go do dungeons while I waited for Bg's on Warsong. It wasn't fair that you probably had a heroic set of PvE before I had a basic one. It's not fair that on Warsong, a PVP! server, I didn't get Conquest points for my BG wins, unlike Nelth. It wasn't fair that 90% more of your regular world stuff worked compared to mine on Warsong....need I go on??