1. Tanks on Lordaeron - how are they?

How are the states of the tanking classes on Loord?

* Are all classes viable? Or do you have to have the HP of a bear to be able to tank raids?
    * Are all classes wanted? Or do ppl only want pallys and druids?
    * I have heared rumors about AoE threat issues with blood DKs. Can they even tank a hc dungeon properly?

2. I talk from what I have got in my experience as a warrior tank.

I have been several months on the guild I currently raid in. Now we have got a paladin tank, but before that we have always been two warriors tanking. And we cleared all we could clear at that time, except for crazy Uld when that was the last raid available.

If you know what you are doing, take whatever you want. If you want the most easy and non-problematic and less-required-skill class, take paladin.

For the DKs... I do not know.

Hope it helps.

3. Thanx! All input is more than welcome! Right now im deciding between a Warrior and a Druid for tanking.

4. All tanks are viable right now. I've seen Druid, Paladins, Death Knights and Warriors tank all released content. Paladins and Druids seem to be top tier followed by Death Knights and Warriors.

I can't say that for a fact, but that is my understanding from what I've heard around the server.

I have a Blood Tank Death Knight and aside from the current Death and Decay bug, I do just fine. This bug will be fixed soon as it's in the pending state.