1. mind freze

i played molten and i remember that when i cc cast with mind freze in pvp the caster cant cast anything for the next 4secs and here its not working
    i was in duel against healer for like 15mins and the only way to beat healer is to cc his cast but after i cc his cast he used immidetly another cast and its wasnt only one time and dont tell me he fake cast bcs maybe he fake one or two times but not 100 times the fight was around 15mins
    and btw in molten i could use death drip on player everywhere and here i couldnt use when he was close to me

2. He fake casted you for sure, or if it was resto shammy, then whenever he uses grounding and you use mind freeze, grounding takes it. As for Grip, yes it's not close range spell anymore.

3. ya it was shammy in the first time but it was every time. i dont know how shammy work but he can spam this? and btw after i fought aginast hpala and it was the same

4. Fake casts for sure. Theyre insane. But here are some tips on how to counter them.
    In duels, try to anticipate them. Usually its when they get lower hp (ofc) and they stop moving just before the fake cast. Its not guaranteed to work, but still.
    Sometimes fake casters fake and fake and fake, waiting for you to screw up, so use that to your advantage and dps them instead. Ive laughed about it during the duel lolz.
    As for death grip, its really not meant to have a close range limitation. Oh well.

5. He fake casted you for sure, or if it was resto shammy, then whenever he uses grounding and you use mind freeze, grounding takes it. As for Grip, yes it's not close range spell anymore.
    But it was confirmed that in patch 3.3.5a on retail death grip was still a close range,there was a thread with proofs but cant find it anymore :c
    Here in dk section.

6. But it was confirmed that in patch 3.3.5a on retail death grip was still a close range,there was a thread with proofs but cant find it anymore :c
    Here in dk section.
    Well Eli, I have bad news for you sadly, wish all dk spells would work 100% correctly, but that will happen in quite a long time of period... So we have to adapt to what we can use right now, which is meh but yea.

7. Before was close range, and now is problem ? Why ?

8. Back in Molten and Retail, Death Grip could be used even at the closest range. Now, it has a "minimum" range which prevents you to cast Death Grip at point-blank range.

9. more details on the grip here - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=331954

bug reported here - please vote it up https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20081

I am shocked that such a game-breaking bug is not being voted up nor confirmed :(