1. Horde side is so dead

why horde is so dead ? :(

2. Cause double trinkets on humans is far superior to anything horde has to offer. Dwarf racial is superior for shamans due to the high amount of damage bleeds deal and you literally will never die. Not only that but night elf passive is infinitely better for any spec of druid in combination with shadowmeld they **** on troll or tauren 10 fold.

Horde is worthless. Full of ******s who think they are better than alliance so pick the less chosen faction.

Or slutty 14 year old foreign girls. Because blood elf.

Or ugly ****s that like goblins for whatever the **** reason

3. Cause double trinkets on humans is far superior to anything horde has to offer. Dwarf racial is superior for shamans due to the high amount of damage bleeds deal and you literally will never die. Not only that but night elf passive is infinitely better for any spec of druid in combination with shadowmeld they **** on troll or tauren 10 fold.

Horde is worthless. Full of ******s who think they are better than alliance so pick the less chosen faction.

double trinkets? XD LUL
    Edited: October 7, 2016

4. Can you explain why do you think Horde is "dead"? I think we're in pretty good shape.

5. FOR THE HORDE!
    Btw Ginger , happy B-day men !

6. FOR THE HORDE!
    Btw Ginger , happy B-day men !
    Thanks, dude, and happy birthday!

7. Cause double trinkets on humans is far superior to anything horde has to offer. Dwarf racial is superior for shamans due to the high amount of damage bleeds deal and you literally will never die. Not only that but night elf passive is infinitely better for any spec of druid in combination with shadowmeld they **** on troll or tauren 10 fold.

Yo kid , want some milk and a cookie with that?

8. Yo kid , want some milk and a cookie with that?
    Tell him Zang. Set his beard on fire.

9. Server is generally Dead. Not only Horde!!!

10. Tell him Zang. Set his beard on fire.
    Ooo shiet man ,im scared of kids with beards..

11. Pretty accurate description by Andrew, furthermore the stereotype is well matched judging from the posts in here. I'd like to add that to me all the Alliance and Horde is equal to Meat Eaters vs Vegans. Being a Horde(Vegan) creates in some individuals an 'exclusive club' type mentality that they like to rub in the faces of everyone else.

12. double trinkets? XD LUL
    Ye meaning i can use badge and creche and **** your mouth till you choke to death and flop the **** over on the floor like a *****

13. Ye meaning i can use badge and creche and **** your mouth till you choke to death and flop the **** over on the floor like a *****
    Then you woke up and realised it was all just a dream.

14. Then you woke up and realised it was all just a dream.
    xDDDDDDDDDDDD

12 Last