1. Ye meaning i can use badge and creche and **** your mouth till you choke to death and flop the **** over on the floor like a *****
    If you use badge and creche you're terrible, if you use burst on demand trinket and creche youre just bad.
    Its trinket, not double trinket kid

2. Cannot blame the server entirely. EMFH destroys the game actively since Wotlk. However now, the Orc is new Human due to his stun reduction racial (Legion). If you consider it a "coincidence" that all of sudden Horde is superior PvP facion (and all high end pvpers are forced to go H to stay competetive on Glad+ level), then you must be awkwardly naive.

But anyways, people used to get Rank 1 / Glad as ud rog without Vial, or ud mage without foul-gift, or ud warrior without creche - so its not like playing Horde prevents you from being good in PvP, and alot of people don't realise that (good example is that autist andrew above talking about Creche or something). Personally I play both Alliance and Horde, and enjoy both of them.
    Edited: October 7, 2016

3. Ye meaning i can use badge and creche and **** your mouth till you choke to death and flop the **** over on the floor like a *****

Want more salt with your salty salt?

4. I don't even believe this server as 1k online players, ffs.
    As i dont believe mop as 2k online players.

First 12