1. Is hunter just dat broken or its server?

Why is hunter killing me so fast as 6.2k 1250 resilence mage this is insane, i need some tips,help anything would be really appriciated, i cant believe, are they really broken on this server? do they ignore resilence? why im geting 3k silencing shot, or 7k chimera? not a pve, a pve kill in me in 2 sec, how to counter this? wtf im in moment of deleting this game just bcz of this, is it really so unbalanced ? help pls...

2. Well, imma start saying that every class have the potential to beat any other class. NO matter the roll type. Can be hard? yeah, sometimes.

1) Hunters are not broken in a beneficial way at this moment as far as I know. Either they ignore resilience. In fact they were "tweaked" (nerfed?) in their damage scaling, 2 years ago was? anyways... not gonna talk about it here.

2) Silencing Shot is Weapon Damage based (50%) with the posibility of Crit. 3k Crit with PvP Gear and some Offparts is normal (assuming the hunter is higher than 6kGS).

3) Chimera Shot is Weapon Damage based (125%) with the posibility of Crit. 7k Crit with PvP Gear and some Offparts is normal (assuming the hunter is higher than 6kGS).

*) Now in PvP or PvE, the base damage of both shots is almost the same, sightly higher in PvE gear cuz well higher Agility wich means more Attack Power wich alters Weapon Damage scaling but not by that much (non buffs, 1 trinket and PvE gear with ArP).

Hunter vs Mage is a Dps race. You need to understand that. Forget the tricks that Frost/Fire spec can bring you, unless you are are BiS and really high skilled and macroed to the teeth, even with that a Ranged Combat Hunter (MM) will have the advantage over you by the simple reason that the class have more instants abilities than your class.

So taking in consideration the previous facts, what remains?, simple, the one that Outburts the other wins. A good timing and use of Ice Block is vital on this type fight. By outburst I don't say to you roll pve gear, that would be more awful for you unless you have the timing of the hunter and its openings methods. By outburst I'm telling you Arcane, Arcane is the trick. Wild Wild West baby :D, faster hands wins ;) and Arcane have that potential.

Mage vs Hunter have been never a fight in favor of clothies sadly. But is NOT impossible. 1250 is low resilience agaisnt a Hunter, try wearing more, dont pass 1.4k tho.

On 1v1, Hunters are one of the leading class, IF NOT "The Class" when having access to all the gear setups and configurations and assuming no bugs ofc.

Those are the tips that I can personally give you. I roll the class since who knows when ;).

3. It's your anticlass basicly, especially if you are not frost specced.

4. It's your anticlass basicly, especially if you are not frost specced.
    To be honest, I get more nervous and sightly intimidated by an Arcane Mage than a Frost/Fire. When I see a Frost/Fire one, I'm more like ok cool let's do it! xD hehe, while facing the other one I'm like mmmmm... "ok but 1 sec pls? :)", I tend to think more, on how to open, what and what not to do, how to outburst him and when, even being a faster fight. However, Frost can give you more control over the hunter, wich is more pressure for you, instead of more pressure for the hunter.

Idk just my opinion on how i see it , Arcane ≈ MM ~ Frost ≥ BM >> Fire > SV.

5. Idk just my opinion on how i see it , Arcane ≈ MM ~ Frost ≥ BM >> Fire > SV.
    You won't beat a good BM hunter as a mage, regardless of what spec you play.

6. You won't beat a good BM hunter as a mage, regardless of what spec you play.
    As Fire, pet will just eat all the disarm effects and debuffs for breakfast. Instant Ress, Bullheaded or Last Stand you choose, not counting a higher HP/Armor and less Magical Damage taken, GL trying to kill the pet xD. If you go for the hunt, pet will simple eat your ***..., even a with tenacity one (Tanky ones). They will "eat yo azz alive bEEtch" -like Mike Tyson- because you can't Parry>Block>Dodge from Behind EXCEPT!!!! Hunters :D with deterrence -patch 3.2.0, btw not working-.

As Arcane you are more about burst than debuffs or control AND no other spec brings more burst in this game and in this patch than BM (Full spected), not even warriors with BS. Lets call it it the Dragster spec if you want :D. 10sec of TOTAL UNCONTROLABLE AND PURE ANGER TO THE BONE, and you better step away on that moment. In this patch, as far as I know is the only completely unCCable effect, aside Bosses's Berzerk, and not because they are on Berzerk but rather that because you can't cc bosses types npc because "Like a Boss" -thelonelyisland-.

Tip:
    DON'T Try to LoS a BM hunter, pet have movement speed increase AND the ****ING ABUSE OVER TEXTURES aka "I'm just LoSing your pet" is over finally.

Just grab your balls (snow ones) and Focus pet and Poly, Force Bestial Wrath, Inmunities (Ice Block) > Bestial Wrath. After Bestial Wrath is wasted, keep Focus-Pet-Poly and kill the hunter while you eat your mana strudels "mounted /cough" and play with your snowman's "carrot".

Didn't happened "exactly" like that? just basicaly Ice Block the Bestial Wrath and Invi after, Focus-Pet-Poly and GG.

Ofc this is just the "theory"... but like I said before, I'm talking more from the experience.

NOW...... Hybrids BM are another story >:D, lets call it the "Drifter" Spec haha...
    Edited: October 9, 2016

7. As Fire, pet will just eat all the disarm effects and debuffs for breakfast. Instant Ress, Bullheaded or Last Stand you choose, not counting a higher HP/Armor and less Magical Damage taken, GL trying to kill the pet xD. If you go for the hunt, pet will simple eat your ***..., even a with tenacity one (Tanky ones). They will "eat yo azz alive bEEtch" -like Mike Tyson- because you can't Parry>Block>Dodge from Behind EXCEPT!!!! Hunters :D with deterrence -patch 3.2.0, btw not working-.

As Arcane you are more about burst than debuffs or control AND no other spec brings more burst in this game and in this patch than BM (Full spected), not even warriors with BS. Lets call it it the Dragster spec if you want :D. 10sec of TOTAL UNCONTROLABLE AND PURE ANGER TO THE BONE, and you better step away on that moment. In this patch, as far as I know is the only completely unCCable effect, aside Bosses's Berzerk, and not because they are on Berzerk but rather that because you can't cc bosses types npc because "Like a Boss" -thelonelyisland-.

Tip:
    DON'T Try to LoS a BM hunter, pet have movement speed increase AND the ****ING ABUSE OVER TEXTURES aka "I'm just LoSing your pet" is over finally.

Just grab your balls (snow ones) and Focus pet and Poly, Force Bestial Wrath, Inmunities (Ice Block) > Bestial Wrath. After Bestial Wrath is wasted, keep Focus-Pet-Poly and kill the hunter while you eat your mana strudels "mounted /cough" and play with your snowman's "carrot".

Didn't happened "exactly" like that? just basicaly Ice Block the Bestial Wrath and Invi after, Focus-Pet-Poly and GG.

Ofc this is just the "theory"... but like I said before, I'm talking more from the experience.

NOW...... Hybrids BM are another story >:D, lets call it the "Drifter" Spec haha...
    "GL trying to kill the pet" ... you forget this is warmane and the pet dies in 2 hits.

"basicaly Ice Block the Bestial Wrath and Invi after, Focus-Pet-Poly and GG" ... i remember when a frost mage said that and he was like "cmon man duel for gold, 10k if you are brave". He still owes me 30k gold.

8. "GL trying to kill the pet" ... you forget this is warmane and the pet dies in 2 hits.

"basicaly Ice Block the Bestial Wrath and Invi after, Focus-Pet-Poly and GG" ... i remember when a frost mage said that and he was like "cmon man duel for gold, 10k if you are brave". He still owes me 30k gold.
    Resilience pet transfer is working 100%, some bugs on pet HP modifiers tho, kinda annoying but not so major. You are telling me that you gonna kill and rekill pet with Arcane then -triple if is ferocity-? You know how much HP can reach a tenacity pet with full Wrath gear? even being sightly bugged some talents? with Last Stand on? nah...

10s inmune to ALL & "Enraged" (Terminator mode) and +10 sec more inmune to roots/snares with Intimidation active? doght it. Maybe maybe agaisnt a cunning pet since seems to be that Bullheaded is partially bugged again. I'm telling you, your best bet is Ice Block > BW and then maybe -up to you, I will- Cold Snap, Ice Block > Master's Call.

About the mage, well problably a bad one. If you didnt notice I roll a hunter I'm telling you how to beat the class... from Hunt's PoV, I'm not rolling a mage...

9. I rolled arcane mage, and yep i also had problems with hunters (bm+mm), but they are beatable, here some quick tips :

Not like frost here you dont kill pet reset etc, your main goal is just to take hell of dmg of hunter, kill or be killed baby ^^

Start with C o C, than try poly if he silncing shot you, try keep hes range, force hes cds same like rogue force hes silencing shot, deterance, mastercall and later its easy, but hehe u need to survive till than.

basic tactic - > CoC, Arcane blast x1, -> poly Arcane blast x2 -> Poly MIND -> Blast (instant) - > Arcane Power = missiles -> block silencing shot after Block use instant invisible and hope to hunter not use flare xD , use mirror images ASAP also, on Deterance, and if u dont have heal reduction on yourself a.k.a Aim shot fell free to use Evocation but dont fail with this is pet still can stun, and than just missiles -> barrage , barrage->fire blast keep yourself in hes face all the time blink hes engange or wtf its called xD