1. Black metal for warmane

For the fans of darkness and atmosphere:

https://www.facebook.com/truebnis/

2. Oh, comon! You are not even norvegian.

3. Normally I don't answer to posts like this, but:

Black Metal <-> Norway, relation?

Hellhammer is from Switzerland, Sodom is from Germany, Bathory is from Sweden, Venom is from UK, Celtic Frost is from Switzerland (and many more from the first wave of BM)

Yes, they burned churches in norway, and Burzum and Mayhem are from norway. Thats it.

4. Really nice, love it! Keep it up.

5. Normally I don't answer to posts like this, but:

Black Metal <-> Norway, relation?

Hellhammer is from Switzerland, Sodom is from Germany, Bathory is from Sweden, Venom is from UK, Celtic Frost is from Switzerland (and many more from the first wave of BM)

Yes, they burned churches in norway, and Burzum and Mayhem are from norway. Thats it.
    Geez dude, take it easy, it was just a joke. But if you want to go deep ****, Sodom do not play black, they play pure thrash metal (Angent Orange is my favourite album from their discography). Venom and Celtic Frost have been a huge influence for the black metal scene but, musically speaking, they were still heavy metal imo.

6. Geez dude, take it easy, it was just a joke. But if you want to go deep ****, Sodom do not play black, they play pure thrash metal (Angent Orange is my favourite album from their discography). Venom and Celtic Frost have been a huge influence for the black metal scene but, musically speaking, they were still heavy metal imo.
    thats true. they just belong to the "first wave of black metal" god knows why... but in my opinion the second wave brought the better music.