1. Any news on which specific raids you guys are including in the nerf?

2. Far too late... 50% already left the server due lack of endgame content and ridiculous boss hp/dmg boosts.

The thing which personally set me off was back when Ulduar was released and our guild was raiding the PTR, you had the realm restarted during our encounter so, that the other guild could get in for whatever reason. (So it was announched on "SERVER: ").

After that you pre-notified the same guild on release of ulduar, and released it. This guild then proceeded and gathered up on moment's notice and got geared from half broken boss encounters. Soon after you boosted the bosses so much no other guild could match the headstart they had.

The realm started very strong, but there was too strong involvement from the admins in the competition between the guilds.

3. If you enable RDF I will drop every one of the BIS toons i have on Icecrown and only play on lordaeron. I think this move however is a good one, I also think warmane could bring in buku bucks if you would enable a transmog option on the website or ingame for all realms.

4. This is Great news . I now hope people will start donating more out of the goodness of their heart to keep up Lordaeron like this. cheers!

5. good move IMO, enable the RDF as well and maybe people will start comming back to Lord

6. After losing how many players and noticing low income from Lordaeron's marketplace have you decided this as the players praise "awesome", "good" etc. idea?
    People have been talking about this for months Warmane staff.

7. and fix rdf? =) seems like many want it back

8. Would love to see how all of this plays out. Keep up the good work!

9. No, but more accessible values. We still want it to be a challenging experience, it just a necessary move due to the fact that we moved away from that tier and now it should be more playable for beginners. The current tier will always remain challenging.
    How about doing that to cataclysm raids as well for the raids that are moved away from that tier so that new players actually be able to easily gear up good gear

10. i stop playing molten when i realized that raids arent 100% blizzlike.

11. Ehm, Why dont just make it blizzlike? remove the custom numers. The realm is dying, theres a reason for it, and thats because of stupid custom ideas.

12. WoW maybe will be playable , because now is its unplayable for players who is not no lifers.

13. I don't play on Lordaeron but it still feels like a positive change to the realm to me.

14. Ehm, Why dont just make it blizzlike? remove the custom numers. The realm is dying, theres a reason for it, and thats because of stupid custom ideas.
    It would not be rigth to change it as much as you want. Think about the hardcore raiders and how much time spent they have on this server. Changing it to 100 % blizzlike, would destroy a lot for many.

How is 5-7k population a "dying" realm? I look at how the population stays a lot, and after what I have seen the population drop has stoped now.

Far too late... 50% already left the server due lack of endgame content and ridiculous boss hp/dmg boosts..
    How can you say somthing is far too late, before even knowing how it works out? A lot of people was thinking that the merge of Icecrown was bad, looks like it was a good idea. Now it is the most populated server. So don't judge before you know the results.

15. It would not be rigth to change it as much as you want. Think about the hardcore raiders and how much time spent they have on this server. Changing it to 100 % blizzlike, would destroy a lot for many.

How is 5-7k population a "dying" realm? I look at how the population stays a lot, and after what I have seen the population drop has stoped now.

How can you say somthing is far too late, before even knowing how it works out? A lot of people was thinking that the merge of Icecrown was bad, looks like it was a good idea. Now it is the most populated server. So don't judge before you know the results.

50 hardcore player vs 5k normals i rather have the 12k pop back (:

First 12345 ... Last