1. and maybe go over 3v3 rewards/changes as next so the mass will play 3v3 too and not only 3teams

2. I'm always quick to criticize Warmane, but hell, this time I gotta give it to you, this is a good change indeed!

3. Current "top tier" includes normal modes?

4. A lot of people was thinking that the merge of Icecrown was bad, looks like it was a good idea. Now it is the most populated server. So don't judge before you know the results.
    That is bull****. Only 1 or 2 threads at most, which people replied that it's a great idea to have a high populated server. I don't know about you, but I'm all for merging realms.. Having 2 dying identical realms dividing the community was the worst thing ever. Don't pull these facts out of your ***. If 5% of the people make threads its a bad thing and 95% replies its a good thing, it doesen't mean that everyone thinks its a bad thing.

5. Good move, /salute to the stuff for this.

6. That is bull****. Only 1 or 2 threads at most, which people replied that it's a great idea to have a high populated server. I don't know about you, but I'm all for merging realms.. Having 2 dying identical realms dividing the community was the worst thing ever. Don't pull these facts out of your ***. If 5% of the people make threads its a bad thing and 95% replies its a good thing, it doesen't mean that everyone thinks its a bad thing.
    Not everyone thought it was a bad thing indeed. But the community was pretty divided on the subject regardless.
    Far too late... 50% already left the server due lack of endgame content and ridiculous boss hp/dmg boosts.
    That is irrelevant.
    Item removal from the marketplace -> Nobody buys anything from it anyway.
    Decrease in older content difficulty -> We already did that with Naxx when Ulduar was released. We're continuing the trend.

Ehm, Why dont just make it blizzlike? remove the custom numers. The realm is dying, theres a reason for it, and thats because of stupid custom ideas.
    The "custom" stuff you refer to was in place at the realm's launch. And yet the realm became immensely popular. As for the realm "dying", it is still pretty well populated.

And @ both of you. I'll quote myself from something I've said several times in the past.
    Being honest here, we put up a poll thread of what the community would think of a relaunch of Lordaeron early last year. It was shot down with a resounding 'No'. Kaer wasn't really happy with the first day of replies of ranting on the thread, so it was closed.

We ended up going forward with the realm anyway, as a staff-only realm for us to play on and for us to enjoy. A realm where we could play the game how we think it should be played (read: custom, improved version beyond Blizzard's; not "blizz-like"). Things like no RDF, for example. "Hardcore".

But then players started discovering the realm on our realmlist and that they were able to log into it. And so they did. At the time, we were working only on quests -- particularly those for leveling. While it was very basic at that point, it was still an improvement over our other Wrath realms. Especially in regards to LoS and pathing. Eventually the population built up to a regular amount of 20 or so non-staff playing on the server at any given time. So, Kaer decided, **** it, let's go forward with the Lordaeron project despite what the community voiced in that poll thread.

We announced it. Hype amongst the community ensued. And before we knew it, here we are now.

And... that is how the cookie crumbles.
    Even if the realm only had 20 players on it. We would still host the realm and we would play on it ourselves. We are, of course, more than happy to share and make tweaks, modifications and additions to the realm to better the community that plays on it. I'm just saying this because it indicates that even if the realm ""dies"", it will still be there and be played on by our staff members. We're happy that it has such a high population and that so many people enjoy the vision that we want in a realm. But that is an added bonus to us. Icing on the cake, if you will.

7. is a very good idea, but not for PVP, how we feel us when those who do PVE., a pve item to use for pvp, bg arena.

8. does that mean we won't be able to sell gold on lord with the trade function?

9. is a very good idea, but not for PVP, how we feel us when those who do PVE., a pve item to use for pvp, bg arena.

but what do you expect on a 1x server? of course you re supposed to pve if you want to have top offparts for pve

This change came right in time before items like solace or death verdict come to shop a

10. We will,it has been stated that if those features would be dead,a black market would swarm,this way its secure,safe,and legal.

11. First off I would like to say that this whole thing is an excellent idea. Adjusting content a bit as things progress is a good thing. As the staff stated it would allow for newcomers to be able to progress a little bit easier for the content that is NOT top tier at current.

Removing gear from the Marketplace, great! Not only as the staff had said nobody really buys it anyways, but they will expand the cosmetic items. This is a smart move in catering to the right crowd that plays on this realm and will hopefully enable the sales to sustain it well.

Now to what my suggestion is. Which may have been made in the past here on the forums.

I did notice a lack of anything available for Points. This IS one thing I did enjoy back in the day for Lordaeron. I do understand this reward system is a bit different than the old voting system. But it was very nice for certain things. For example, maybe a more limited selection of cosmetic items (compared to the Marketplace side) and things that are Bind on Pickup (as to not effect the economy) such as certain bags, possibly BoP recipes? And MAYBE for a large number of Points (maintaining the idea of a long term loyalty reward) Heirlooms.

I am a donor, but I did enjoy some things like this as like bonus rewards for staying with the Server for so long. Obviously, IF something like that was added as well, you wouldn't want BoE items or certain things costing too little. As this would encourage people to stay loyal to the server and small perks when they want to create Alts, etc.

Regardless of my suggestion, this is a good change and decision from the staff. Keep up the great work guys!

12. does that mean we won't be able to sell gold on lord with the trade function?
    As far as I know, you should still be able to. Gear is what is being removed.

13. I did notice a lack of anything available for Points. This IS one thing I did enjoy back in the day for Lordaeron. I do understand this reward system is a bit different than the old voting system. But it was very nice for certain things. For example, maybe a more limited selection of cosmetic items (compared to the Marketplace side) and things that are Bind on Pickup (as to not effect the economy) such as certain bags, possibly BoP recipes? And MAYBE for a large number of Points (maintaining the idea of a long term loyalty reward) Heirlooms.
    There's no vote shop on Lordaeron on purpose, as a design decision, from the start. If people are able to get cosmetic stuff with points, just about no one will use coins for that.

14. Great job Warmane stuff,but i think lordaeron still needs some changes.First,as Intima said,we really need a point shop for lordaeron.It'll be much better if we can buy mounts,pets etc with points on lordaeron;Or at least,use some services like changing character name with points.
    And one other thing;I think the dungeon finder should be enabled.It's really boring to find a dungeon group in /global,and also the /global is full of spams.

15. There's no vote shop on Lordaeron on purpose, as a design decision, from the start. If people are able to get cosmetic stuff with points, just about no one will use coins for that.
    So,what to do with points on lordaeron?If you don't want to let the players buy mounts or pets with points,at least let us use services like character rename or faction change etc with points.points are useless this way.

First ... 23456 ... Last