1. I know i might get bashed into oblivion but can we get RDF too?

2. Yea but since u're removing all the gear from market place i dont see why u're keeping the character trading

3. Please don't nerf Ulduar. It's the one thing you made right (except the bugs that appear every once in a while in there) and the only raid you can enjoy on this realm. Entire ToC patch (both 10m and 25m) can be cleared in a single day (Not including ToGC) and all you're left with is Ulduar to have fun in. If you nerf it it's going to feel annoying to go into the same **** after pissing on ToC nm and Onyxia.

Do NOT touch Ulduar please.

pls

4. I know i might get bashed into oblivion but can we get RDF too?
    Lets see if these changes makes things a little more lively. I personally don't like RDF but I'll take it if it makes things super active again.

5. Great, I just started leveling for real here, because I'm sick of all the BiS stuff on Icecrown. I know you couldn't donate for BiS items here, but it's a great change nonetheless, because no matter what piece of gear you see on any play, you know it's legit.

Even though you mentioned that it hasn't been a great source of income anyway, I still respect the decision and consider it a move forward.

And just to throw it in, I actually like that the 10k+ community has somewhat decreased to a steady 3.5k / online at a time. Makes identity more valuable and finding friends a thing worth striving for.

6. Yea but since u're removing all the gear from market place i dont see why u're keeping the character trading
    Refer to the very first sentence in my previous post. That's the reason that system exists in the first place.

7. I love it! Great work warmane! :D Looking forward to playing even more on the server! :D

8. Mimiron hard mode was tuned down?

9. Onyxia drops the same level of loot as TotC, will she be affected?

10. Onyxia drops the same level of loot as TotC, will she be affected?
    Onyxia is already not buffed at all from retail/icecrown values.

11. I know i might get bashed into oblivion but can we get RDF too?
    Actually I have a sort of addon-idea in regards to this;

Would it be possible to introduce dungeon-finder, but disable the "random matching" section of it, as well as the teleportation function?
    I know the reason it was disabled in the first place was for "more social", but honestly, spamming "LFG XXX" or "LFM XXX" in global is far from "social".

This way people could queue up for a dungeon of their choice, get matched up with people who seek the same dungeon automatically, no spam required, and then proceed with all the social features involved in traveling to said dungeon. This would also make it a lot easier to deal with group members leaving the dungeon early.

Maybe also allow people who are joined into an already in-progress dungeon to be teleported in next to the group leader, as a way to make up for them being placed in an already in-progress dungeon and missing out on some of the EXP/Loot. That's of course only a small idea and can be excluded if you feel this would make people want to "abuse" the system, demanding to leave and then be re-invited through dungeon-finder to avoid having to run or something.

12. Hey , Naxx , os , eoe , ulduar will be nerfed?

13. Will this presumably bring back population to WoW. I understand these are the hopes; but does everyone feel that it will?

I like the changes. Zero chance to claim it's a p2w server, old raid accessibility. It's the hardcore server, that is also coming to support casuals as myself.

14. You should post this on the main page so everyone could see it.

15. LETS GET WEIRD.

I think Lordaeron has had a problem with PuG runs and allowing alts/casuals the ability to join non-guild hosted runs. Since ToC released with its lower difficulty you have already seen an increase in PuG groups as well as the feel of the overall population.

Good decision from the Warmane team, now to just enable RDF when ICC releases.

First 1234 ... Last