1. Awesome changes! Thank you for doing this. :) This will help a LOT for new players and guilds that are still struggling to do content that is not the top tier raid.

/global is full of WAY too much spam. Why don't people use LFG channel for grouping?

2. There's no vote shop on Lordaeron on purpose, as a design decision, from the start. If people are able to get cosmetic stuff with points, just about no one will use coins for that.
    Correct, as why I was thinking of something severely gimped in comparison as to what would be available via coins. As in a smaller, less popular selection?

Either way even things like what Holysong mentioned..

So,what to do with points on lordaeron?If you don't want to let the players buy mounts or pets with points,at least let us use services like character rename or faction change etc with points.points are useless this way.
    Basically something fairly useful to use points on. Yes some of us can use them on the other realms, but for people that play exclusively on Lordaeron and do have the ability to collect points, why just let them sit there? What I was basiccly suggesting was some use of the points, that won't affect donations.

3. That's going by the assumption that points must be useful in all of our servers, which isn't correct.

Every player has the ability to collect points, no matter where they play, but their uses are limited, and there's nothing wrong or problematic with that. If points feel "useless," players are just as able to not collect them, but their "lack of use" in Lordaeron isn't something that needs "fixing," and yes, it would affect coin use. Only some of the people who would donate anyways (not even all of them), not because they want something specific, wouldn't just grind out free, effortless points.

4. The realm started very strong, but there was too strong involvement from the admins in the competition between the guilds.
    IDK if you are reffering to cookies, but the bias towards them made me quit lorda before it even went past lvl70 cap. If you want to play for "prestige" of doing **** first, don't bother unless you're in a guild where staff play, and if you play in a guild where a load of staff play then your prestige is meaningless due to things like those you mentioned.

TBH it should be expected, when you have a game where pve is fundamentally just "paint by numbers" over and over, when the whole game is easy, then the difference between those at the top is usually a mix of luck and or unfair advantage. Retail was just the same in that you had to whore yourself in test realms to have a good shot at a world first, as such it was more about 1) being geared enough before hand 2) having a team who have all painted that paint by numbers book before go and paint it again a bit faster than anyone else, absolutely no value on the only interesting thing pve in any game ever had: figuring out how to actually do it, i.e. figuring out where and what the actual numbers in that paint by numbers book are.

5. Yeah indeed i think the population dropping couse the blizzlike mode with heirloom and rdf is off ;(

I know many that want to go back to lorderon but feel like its way to hard and dont have time to fly like 30 min to an instance.

Gj gm keep it up :) <3 I will start to play here soon

6. Yeah indeed i feel the same <3

The gm doing a GOOD work indeed! but now lissten to those who want rdf and blizzlike back <3 :D

Keep up the good work warmane <3

7. Rdf would be great, for now it's a bit boring to leveling.

8. not remove items, I'm just doing PVP and PVE want to buy items.

9. I swear you people lay awake at night wondering "How can we phaq with them now?".

10. I know many that want to go back to lorderon but feel like its way to hard
    Calling a server with a lack of RDF "hard" is like removing RBG (adding some custom entrances around the world) and claiming that makes pvp "hard".

Clicking on a flight path and afking or manually flying is not hard. You can't fail to do this task, even if you are actually genuinely ******ed.

Call a spade a spade. Do not confuse time consumption with difficulty.

11. i cant login 2 days ago till now whts wrong

12. We remove that and then the black market will take over. Little point in it, especially since that system isn't creating items that didn't already exist.
    What do you mean "will take over" ? You dont really have a clue :(

13. Calling a server with a lack of RDF "hard" is like removing RBG (adding some custom entrances around the world) and claiming that makes pvp "hard".
    Rofl I am guessing you are not an old school player, as before RBG as well, guess what, there are entrances to the battlegrounds. and it's not custom, it has always been there since the battleground was created.

Honestly I love Lordaeron and no RDF is fine as well. Heck the only thing that could make stuff way better is if they implemented a Vanilla server :D

14. What do you mean "will take over" ? You dont really have a clue :(
    "Will take over the selling of the characters that the marketplace on our site could've otherwise handled legitimately, and thus prevented someone from getting scammed."

I thought it was self-explanatory, but yeah, I don't have a clue I guess.
    IDK if you are reffering to cookies, but the bias towards them made me quit lorda before it even went past lvl70 cap. If you want to play for "prestige" of doing **** first, don't bother unless you're in a guild where staff play, and if you play in a guild where a load of staff play then your prestige is meaningless due to things like those you mentioned.
    I don't really like this off-topic, but I think I should make it clear that the staff members that get accused of this don't even play the realm actively. Much less be in a guild that isn't "staff and friends" (which is where the majority of staff characters are).

But yes, there's a reason Blizzard doesn't bother much with 'server first' achievements anymore. There's far more drama involved in these things than what they're worth.

15. "Will take over the selling of the characters that the marketplace on our site could've otherwise handled legitimately, and thus prevented someone from getting scammed."

I thought it was self-explanatory, but yeah, I don't have a clue I guess.
    No need to get cocky. What I meant was that there are a lot more trading in the black than there are in your own marketplace due to very stupid pricing system :(

First ... 34567 Last