1. what about the raid nerfs, are they applied?
    They wrote in the new devlog that they are still working on it so i guess it will take more time.

2. I disagree with what you do.
    What ever they do, there will always be someone who are not happy about it. Sadly for you, now it is your turn to be less happy about a change. I can say that I love the changes they are making now! :)

3. when can we expect the change for mounts and cosmetics in shop?

4. when can we expect the change for mounts and cosmetics in shop?
    Ideally perhaps even later today but it takes a few of reviews to make sure we are adding stuff properly because an oversight can cause major troubles so we can't give you an exact time so take this estimate very lightly.

As a sneak peek, we'll tell you a few items that we're adding in. Ghost-looking tigers, certain nice looking bears and cluck-cluck. The intention is to make the marketplace well padded to still be an incentive for people to donate and maintain the realm.

Raid balancing changes will be done by next week and will be preceded by an announcement as always.

5. Ideally perhaps even later today but it takes a few of reviews to make sure we are adding stuff properly because an oversight can cause major troubles so we can't give you an exact time so take this estimate very lightly.

As a sneak peek, we'll tell you a few items that we're adding in. Ghost-looking tigers, certain nice looking bears and cluck-cluck. The intention is to make the marketplace well padded to still be an incentive for people to donate and maintain the realm.

Raid balancing changes will be done by next week and will be preceded by an announcement as always.

great news! thanks a lot

6. great news! thanks a lot
    The update to the marketplace has been done. There might be some more interesting tiny updates to it. Either way, all the gear has been removed entirely from the marketplace.

7. The update to the marketplace has been done. There might be some more interesting tiny updates to it. Either way, all the gear has been removed entirely from the marketplace.
    why added magic rooster on store? been playing here since 2009 it was never on the marketplace since then, it was always reward for r1 3s and made players like me have pride on riding the rancho, now every kid will be riding this and no more pride on using my raster. I hope black qiraji for r1 3v3 award this season, either way good fix on marketplace I bet alot of donations will come of lordareon.

8. Honestly Proterean, i like the update you are announcing.
    But why didnt you announce that other mounts will be reduced by 50%. I bought a raven lord very recently and we all know amani is way cooler then raven lord.

9. Honestly Proterean, i like the update you are announcing.
    But why didnt you announce that other mounts will be reduced by 50%. I bought a raven lord very recently and we all know amani is way cooler then raven lord.
    We did announce price adjustments, in the first post of this thread to accommodate the demand written here:
    Originally Posted by Proterean
    cosmetic items' costs and limitations are expected to be lightened on the realm. The selection of the cosmetic items is also expected to increase as we hope and expect it will at least cover the basic costs of sustaining the realm.
    Some decent tabards have been also added that the community requested from before and a variety of fun vanity items such as Carved Ogre Idol, Goblin Weather Machine and the rest.

10. So. Hows the nerf goin? Are there gonna be any or is that some kind of placebo strategy of warmane to silence them nerfwishing slackers. If so then dont nerf anything pls =D

11. Raid balancing changes will be done by next week and will be preceded by an announcement as always.
    Posted 3 weeks ago. I wanna ask. Whats the progress on raid changes? Will it ever arrive? =D

12. hello. i might sound a little bit dumb but is there any way you are adding in the marketplace something which is not obtainable anymore like corupted ashbringer for example. ( i saw that sword in ah and is removed and i didn`t had any coins to buy it at that time) erm yea something like that :)

First ... 567