1. What is dominating on warmane ret pala or fury warr (pve)

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if ret Paladins can surpass fury in damage in ICC.
    I just had a look at the t10 set bonus and it looks pretty good, the fury one is absolutely garbage it seems.
    So which can potentially put out more dps?

2. Fury is a very gear dependent class. Generally speaking, a ret will definitely do more damage until the warrior obtains his arp cap. And gearing a ret is even easier, imo. On BiS gear the warrior will (same skill level) always win.

You do want to get both T10 bonuses on either class. The 4pT10 on the warrior will greatly simplify your rotation and fill many globals.

3. Even when fully geared, single target damage is very close for both classes, but on 2+ targets Warr can trash a ret if pala doesn't proc tier 10 (2) set bonus every second.
    Feels to me that server needs more rets than fwarrs, though.

By the way, can you state a single reason why warr t10 set bonuses are not good enough for you? especially (4) set.

4. I'm trying to decide whi should I main and I just can't decide, my warrior is 5 k gs and my pala is 4.4, I need 2 more vote points until I can get glorenzelg and I am tossed up between the two classes which I should use my vote points on.

5. I'm trying to decide whi should I main and I just can't decide, my warrior is 5 k gs and my pala is 4.4, I need 2 more vote points until I can get glorenzelg and I am tossed up between the two classes which I should use my vote points on.
    Neither, warrior is very gear depended, you'll not be close to top of dps charts until you gear near bis. As rets got nerfed long ago you'll not be in top charts anyway as i assume you have no plans of getting SM. You'll be a decent dps without sm on ur warrior and if u got a nice guild they will take you, but as it is here on Icecrown, they will always prioritize SM warriors same as SM rets, over a person playing the same class without it.