1. What's taking you so long?

Alright, so I haven't been on for some time and back then the server was on old core. I got exalted with Oracles back then and now I wanted to switch to Frenzyheart to do the ''fixed'' chain. I got surprised when the Lich guy didn't give me the quest to get Honored with Frenzyheart, then I went to the bugtracker to check if It's a bug or It was just me. I was shocked to see that it was reported 6 months ago and its not even CONFIRMED and it has 59 votes.. I've ran into ppl who are stuck and can't get Loremaster cuz of it so my question is:

1) Do you plan on fixing it any time soon?
    2) Why can't Game Masters assist us in this? I made 3 tickets and everytime it was either ''report it on the bugtracker and wait for a fix'' or ''we can't assist u''. Then I went to check what Game Masters can actually assists us with then i found Arbiterone's post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325526 which states Max level reputation factions with which it is impossible to obtain exalted status due to bugged quest(s) blocking further progress. So, whats the problem in giving us the quest to get Honored with Frenzyheart?

I, and I'm pretty sure other people from old core feel neglected atm.

2. Well, one of the Game Masters told me that the issue is being resolved. I can't say if he was telling the truth or not but we will see in the next update.

3. It works properly. I've done it less than a week ago.

4. Well, one of the Game Masters told me that the issue is being resolved. I can't say if he was telling the truth or not but we will see in the next update.
    Can only hope that the GameMaster had insider information but as it stands, the report is still unconfirmed: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20705.

It works properly. I've done it less than a week ago.
    Just flew to Sholazar to try this quest again - it's still bugged. This bug pertains to old-core characters who had already chosen a side but since core upgrade, can no longer swap between the two.