1. Icecrown server size increase ?????

12000 people is the current limit for icecrown durring the daytime it is always full and to sit and wait in the que takes hours upon hours. Am I the only one who feels the server needs to be made bigger ? pretty sad when you have to stay up till 3 in the morning just to be able to get logged in. With all the people donating why can't this happen to make it better for everyone ?

2. 12000 people is the current limit for icecrown durring the daytime it is always full and to sit and wait in the que takes hours upon hours. Am I the only one who feels the server needs to be made bigger ? pretty sad when you have to stay up till 3 in the morning just to be able to get logged in. With all the people donating why can't this happen to make it better for everyone ?
    Donate and problem solved

3. 12000 people is the current limit for icecrown durring the daytime it is always full and to sit and wait in the que takes hours upon hours. Am I the only one who feels the server needs to be made bigger ? pretty sad when you have to stay up till 3 in the morning just to be able to get logged in. With all the people donating why can't this happen to make it better for everyone ?
    all the suggestion to increase size of current realms or suggestions on making new realms are pretty much against forum rules.

the bigger server cap the bigger laggs in it.
    12k is already insane amount of number.
    imagine waiting 2k que, like it was right after merge.( i remmember seeing 2.4k or smth)

4. If they increased it to 13k today, I would donate instantly another 20€ for the feat.

#Roadto15k

5. At the moment, we can't increase capacity anymore. It's not just digits - it affects server stability. Increasing the realm caps more will result in crashes every hour and horrendous lag.